Hotel El Caucho

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
i WAS IN BOCA CHICA FOR THE IST TIME IN 10 YEARS.soME THING NVER CHANGE ESPECIALLY THAT BEACH.tHE HOTEL EL CAUCHO ROCKS FOR THE SINGLE MALE LOOKING TO PARTY AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.tHE FOOD AT THIS PLACE IS 1ST CLASS IN THE DR.wHATEVER U ASK FOR THE CHEF DAN CAN GET YOU.aS WELL AS THE ABBEY THE MAN FROM ENGLAND,THE RIBS AS DAN LOVES TO SAY rock.THE ROOMS ARE BASIC AND COULD USE IMPROVEMENT BUT U ARE IN THE DR AND WHO CARES.tHE POOL AREA ROCKS AND THE "STAFF" ARE VERY INVITING AND REALAXED.THE BAR WAS COOL.I ASKED FOR A TV AT THE BAR AND IT WAS THERE IN TEN MIN.I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY ABOUT PEOPLE WHO RUN OTHER WEBSITES.wHEN U COME AND SAY U ARE DOING A REVEIEW OF A HOTEL DONT TRASH THE GUY OR HIS WEBSITE IN PUBLIC.iT IS NOT NICE AND U SHOULD HAVE BETTER MANNERS.AS FAR AS BOCA CHICA THE BEACH IS AS GOOD AS I HAVE EVER SEEN IT.buT IF U ARE LOOKING TO REALX AND HAVE GOOD FOOD AND COLD DRINKS AND HANG WITH BEAUTFUL PEOPLE COME AND SEE EL CAUCHO.

Brian said:
i WAS IN BOCA CHICA FOR THE IST TIME IN 10 YEARS.soME THING NVER CHANGE ESPECIALLY THAT BEACH.tHE HOTEL EL CAUCHO ROCKS FOR THE SINGLE MALE LOOKING TO PARTY AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.tHE FOOD AT THIS PLACE IS 1ST CLASS IN THE DR.wHATEVER U ASK FOR THE CHEF DAN CAN GET YOU.aS WELL AS THE ABBEY THE MAN FROM ENGLAND,THE RIBS AS DAN LOVES TO SAY rock.THE ROOMS ARE BASIC AND COULD USE IMPROVEMENT BUT U ARE IN THE DR AND WHO CARES.tHE POOL AREA ROCKS AND THE "STAFF" ARE VERY INVITING AND REALAXED.THE BAR WAS COOL.I ASKED FOR A TV AT THE BAR AND IT WAS THERE IN TEN MIN.I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY ABOUT PEOPLE WHO RUN OTHER WEBSITES.wHEN U COME AND SAY U ARE DOING A REVEIEW OF A HOTEL DONT TRASH THE GUY OR HIS WEBSITE IN PUBLIC.iT IS NOT NICE AND U SHOULD HAVE BETTER MANNERS.AS FAR AS BOCA CHICA THE BEACH IS AS GOOD AS I HAVE EVER SEEN IT.buT IF U ARE LOOKING TO REALX AND HAVE GOOD FOOD AND COLD DRINKS AND HANG WITH BEAUTFUL PEOPLE COME AND SEE EL CAUCHO.

www.hookedonphonics

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Brian said:

thats very nice.... BUT WHY ARE YOU YELLING!!!!!!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Brian said:
IF U ARE LOOKING TO REALX AND HAVE GOOD FOOD AND COLD DRINKS AND HANG WITH BEAUTFUL PEOPLE COME AND SEE EL CAUCHO.

Hey great idea.....I'm realxing right now with a Brahma in my condo in Santo Domingo. ;)

jamaicanredstripe

May 5, 2006
Was my first time in the DR and at El Caucho same time that Brian was there. Thank you Brian! I made it there because of your strong recommendation and that decision ROCKED. Not just that, I found a great friend.

The kind of attention that one receives at El Caucho is second to none. Thank you very much Abbey, Dan and all the staff. You guys really made it ROCK. I have never EXPERIENCED such kingly treatment and going out of the way to make a guest feel so important. The food was First Class without singling out any particular meal. Dan, all your specially cooked to order dishes put a lot of well known restaurants to shame. you guys ROCK man. And like Brian mentioned, a request for a TV at the bar was accomplished in 10 minutes. Anytime in future whenever I make it to Boca Chica, there will not be any substitute to El Caucho. Thank you so much guys - Abbey, Dan and the wonderful staff - Chantal, Costa Lunga (Laura), Johanna.

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
how can you have a bad time when we were cracking open cold ber at 11am some days earlier.As you said the food is the best i have had in boca chica in awhile.Ill be back in august for more of the best ribs on the southcoast maybe even the whole country.Like i told abbey i have been to alot of the country already.See ya in August.DAN dont lose my cooler or sunblock. Brian

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
Im definitely checking this place out on my next south coast visit. Friends of mine have said the exact same thing about the staff (they are genuinely interested in you being happy). Ive heard the hotel is very nice and clean and the food also I was told is awesome.

kammakaze1

Sep 6, 2005
hey guys thanks for the support..it was a pleasure having you!
we will be here awaiting your arrival!
oh by the way Brian..think Dan has lost your sunblock and cooler!..gotta bring more!

Abbey and the staff at El Caucho
www.elcaucho.com
1809 523 9681 - reservations

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Beads said:
Friends of mine have said the exact same thing about the staff (they are genuinely interested in you being happy). Ive heard the hotel is very nice and clean and the food also I was told is awesome.

All you hear the staff say "Is everything ok?" or "Do you need me to get you anything?" Everyone from the night guard to the owners are exceptionally nice. There is no doubt they are trying their best to have repeat clients.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i've only been to the Hamaca in BC. have the girls gotten any better in BC ? they were hideous in sept/2005. packed up and moved to Sosua/POP area...

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
wow

kammakaze1 said:
hey guys thanks for the support..it was a pleasure having you!
we will be here awaiting your arrival!
Abbey and the staff at El Caucho
www.elcaucho.com
1809 523 9681 - reservations
hi there! i just checked the website out, this place looks amazing! i definately want to check it out on my return visit. are the rates always the same? i will be back for XMas and New Years perhaps but i did see price changes depending on the season. also are the rates the same for double occupancy? like 2 people in one room? whats the difference between single room and double room?
and lastly is the place all inclusive with food and alcohol? please let me know, thanks! - J

fernandodiaz

Mar 27, 2005
I agree, few years since I have been now but El Caucho is number 1! Is Manuel still there? He was running the place when I went there.He was the best friend I met in Boca Chica. Imagine- all the things u hear about Dom Rep and I went there with my brother to live at 21 years old and 18 years old respectively, not speaking any spanish! Manuel helped us every way he could from using a little electronic translator to speaking almost fluant spanish with him 2 years later. They were the best 2 years of my life and the friendliest people I have ever met!

A

apostropheman

looks like things they are a changin'

:pirate: http://www.elcaucho.com/
they are not taking new reservations and make little mention of what to expect if you have a current reservation.:surprised

A

apostropheman

Abbey from the hotel says that they will post a notice when they are ready to start accepting reservations again. sounds like they are down...but not out :)

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
I just clicked the link and they are now taking reservations and expect to be open in a couple of days. They also say the reason for the closing is that they stayed open past the curfew!

A

apostropheman

excellent news!
thanks for the update.
hopefully this means business as usual for them :)