True Story

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
A dear aunt of mine (by marriage) went back to DR on vacation. She was an older WOMAN- married before, had three grown sons. Beautiful lady. So she goes back to DR to visit her mother, spend a month etc.

she runs into an OOOOOLD "boyfriend" that was never allowed to really be. Her father, who was a spaniard got wind of the relationship when she was a mere 17yrs old, packed her up IN ONE DAY and sent to to live in spain with other aunts so she could forget and get far away from this "loser" who her dad did NOT approve of. This young man was a gorgeous morenito, suave talking, THE WORKS, but was a good for nothing, always looking for a quick fix, get rich quick scheme, not a hard working man. Long story short, she married in between, had her kids, lived in the US for 30ys.....

back to my first paragraph...... they guy totally professed his love, how she was his everything still, for 2years that she would go back to see her mother, he was THERE like a bad rash, she NEVER called him, MUCHO MENOS sent money, this is a strong, hard working, well to do beautiful lady. After two years of him insisting and sending messages with friends and family, on a trip she broke down and gave in. He stated he had no desire to move to the US, that they could be happy in DR (beware, THIS is the reverse psycology ladies), that they didnt need to be in the US to be happy....4 months after being married he says to her "baby, mejor no vamos a ser una mejor vida alla".....mind u, they had a perfectly nice life in DR, she had money, he was working, they were living VERY comfortably. She starts the paper work, got him here in about 5 months flat, no kidding, QUICK PROCESS, he paid for everything (mostly). Came here to her apartment here etc etc, looked for work.................

EXACTLY on the day that he made a MONTH in this country- she came home from work to find a note from him - "gracias por todo, yo nunca te quise, pero agradesco lo que hiciste por mi, nos veremos algun dia".......... ran off to PA after his woman who had came ahead to the US about a year before......mustve been a sweet encounter.

Point??? That not just the resort workers are sankies, there are sankies ANYWHERE and of ANY age.
SO if a woman with much experience and mentally sound was sanktified, even after years and years of turning a person down, beleive me, you will get it in two weeks vacation!!

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Poor woman, she must have been devastated! Now she should come back, get herself a real morenito that'll love her to bits and make sure her ex finds out about it! ;)

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
How Depressing....

Imagine, everyday having to worry if you're foreign spouse is still going to be there when you return from work.

I don't know him, but I would really love to beat his ass with a baseball bat!!

Helpmann :angry:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
helpmann said:
Imagine, everyday having to worry if you're foreign spouse is still going to be there when you return from work.

I've been hearing stories likes these all my life. How could they live with themselves. What goes around comes around.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Dream Partner

lalla said:
.... even after years and years....

This just shows that those visa cheaters have a long term strategy.
They do not have any problem to play-act or deceive for a long time in order to reach their goal and fulfil THEIR dream.
This is why many women are devastated over a sudden ending of their relationship when the con guy thinks it's harvest time.

m'frog

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
helpmann said:

But you know what the funny part is?? That it NEVERRR crossed her mind that he would do that, honestly, she thought is was all just fine, i mean after so many damn years, this is a guy she knew back from her youth!!!

Not to mention all the professions of love to whoever lent an ear IN DR. It was just a fantastic ACT.

She was in SHOCK, devastated only becuase the innocent love of when they were 17yrs old was now completely tarnished with this new con man she "met"...... but you know, in the end she realised, he never changed, he always really was the same person.....

SHe heard about him recently, he was in PA still and travelled back and forth to DR with that woman, supposedly has some legal problems as he killed someone in "self defense"......

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
so true

mountainfrog said:
This just shows that those visa cheaters have a long term strategy.
They do not have any problem to play-act or deceive for a long time in order to reach their goal and fulfil THEIR dream.
This is why many women are devastated over a sudden ending of their relationship when the con guy thinks it's harvest time.

m'frog

Time is not an issue to get what they have to get. Giving up a few months/years of their lives to get something PERMANENT is nothing for them...

NOW imagine for a sankie whose got NOTHING BUT TIME on his hands, sitting on a beach with the cute white girl paying for all his drinks....makes him think "man this can be long term, and i can come back here to vacation instead of working here"........ time is NOT an issue

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
This Story Makes Me Sick to My Stomach...

M.A.R. said:
I've been hearing stories likes these all my life.
In terms of being completely duped, this is probably one of the worst stories I've heard.

-Helpmann :(

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Not Her, But Everyones Else...

lalla said:
But you know what the funny part is?? That it NEVERRR crossed her mind that he would do that, honestly, she thought is was all just fine, i mean after so many damn years, this is a guy she knew back from her youth!!!
Yeah, I know. It never crossed her mind. Nevertheless, anyone who read this story is going to know what can happen to them.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Yeap

helpmann said:
In terms of being completely duped, this is probably one of the worst stories I've heard.

She still sour about it and its been 8-9yrs. It was HARD for her to realise that all those years he used her, an intelligent, bright, well -to -do woman who KNEW this man..... this was no AI story.

Well I HOPE that these "does anyone know jose from coral hamaca" girls realise what these guys see them as..... A TICKET OUT

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
lalla said:

Not to mention all the professions of love to whoever lent an ear IN DR. It was just a fantastic ACT.

She was in SHOCK, devastated only becuase the innocent love of when they were 17yrs old was now completely tarnished with this new con man she "met"...... but you know, in the end she realised, he never changed, he always really was the same person.....

SHe heard about him recently, he was in PA still and travelled back and forth to DR with that woman, supposedly has some legal problems as he killed someone in "self defense"......

yeap!! like I said what goes around comes around.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Would say, let anyone naive enough to think somebody "loves" them after 2 weeks re-read that story.
I don't usually have much sympathy for those who fall for such scams as frankly the warnings are there: Stories of being "duped by a romeo" certainly appear in UK women's magazines (often!!) ANNNNNDDDD anyone who has never been to the DR before (like me) ought do a bit of "homework" that would lead them on the path of learning about sankies before they go!!...BUT this is not an ignorant woman who believed somebody "loved her" in a short time, this is not a person that got many warning signs, this is a woman that had a history with the guy (as opposed to meeting someone and *thinking* you know after a holiday.) I feel truely sorry for her. WHAT a piece of scum!!:( NO WONDER she's still bitter!! Hoping she finds every happiness in life now that *words fail me* is out of the picture for GOOD!! Emma

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
helpmann said:
Yeah, I know. It never crossed her mind. Nevertheless, anyone who read this story is going to know what can happen to them.

Never seems to stop anyone from doing what they want to do. They have found a DDD.;)

Yes we know many relationships have worked out but unfortunately the scales are never balanced. It's a real shame not just the money but hearts are broken.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Seems as if AnnaC is doing something definitely different right now. ;)

Definitely Different Dominican - this has great significance because every person down here who ever got sankied, at some stage or another, told us with certainty that their Dominican was Definitely Different.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Boy, oh man!

lalla said:
A dear aunt of mine (by marriage) went back to DR on vacation. She was an older WOMAN- married before, had three grown sons. Beautiful lady. So she goes back to DR to visit her mother, spend a month etc.

she runs into an OOOOOLD "boyfriend" that was never allowed to really be. Her father, who was a spaniard got wind of the relationship when she was a mere 17yrs old, packed her up IN ONE DAY and sent to to live in spain with other aunts so she could forget and get far away from this "loser" who her dad did NOT approve of. This young man was a gorgeous morenito, suave talking, THE WORKS, but was a good for nothing, always looking for a quick fix, get rich quick scheme, not a hard working man. Long story short, she married in between, had her kids, lived in the US for 30ys.....

back to my first paragraph...... they guy totally professed his love, how she was his everything still, for 2years that she would go back to see her mother, he was THERE like a bad rash, she NEVER called him, MUCHO MENOS sent money, this is a strong, hard working, well to do beautiful lady. After two years of him insisting and sending messages with friends and family, on a trip she broke down and gave in. He stated he had no desire to move to the US, that they could be happy in DR (beware, THIS is the reverse psycology ladies), that they didnt need to be in the US to be happy....4 months after being married he says to her "baby, mejor no vamos a ser una mejor vida alla".....mind u, they had a perfectly nice life in DR, she had money, he was working, they were living VERY comfortably. She starts the paper work, got him here in about 5 months flat, no kidding, QUICK PROCESS, he paid for everything (mostly). Came here to her apartment here etc etc, looked for work.................

EXACTLY on the day that he made a MONTH in this country- she came home from work to find a note from him - "gracias por todo, yo nunca te quise, pero agradesco lo que hiciste por mi, nos veremos algun dia".......... ran off to PA after his woman who had came ahead to the US about a year before......mustve been a sweet encounter.

Point??? That not just the resort workers are sankies, there are sankies ANYWHERE and of ANY age.
SO if a woman with much experience and mentally sound was sanktified, even after years and years of turning a person down, beleive me, you will get it in two weeks vacation!!
I have been saying, for years, that those insects would do just about ANYTHING if it means a trip out of the country. They can be so SUAVE, PATIENT and UNDERSTANDING that even their own mothers would believe their shyt!.

On my Chronicles, I wrote, for a reason, in black and white: NOT ALL RESORT WORKERS ARE SANKIES AND NOT ALL SANKIES ARE RESORT WORKERS!!.

Your aunt should kiss the floor/ground that she walks on that that lowlife left after just one month. It saved her a lot of future pain and suffering.

Btw, any chance that I can get that guy to come to an empty room where I would be waiting for him with my "little friend", an aluminum bat nickanamed "THE HEAD HUNTER"?.

Btw 2: helpmann, I posted, a few years back, a story that it's much more incredible than this one!. Big time.

Last edited: