Another video upload-Scary!!!

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
I can't open the darn thing!! :-( What am I doing wrong?? - I installed the flash thing and it STILL won't work...Am I missing something I'm meant "click" or is the video meant to come on automatically?? Emma

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
That lady should really just pull herself back together and get on with her life? hehehehe

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
That is the perfect women

She can be in 2 places at the same time.think of the posibilities.

Having sex and making dinner or having sex and walking the dog,it's endless.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
I finally got it to work...had already downloaded the "flash" player thing but HADN'T re-started the computer (doh!!)
Any-ho!! - that get's a definate "EWWWW!!!" from me!! Emma ;)

P.S. hifiman: "having sex and walking the dog"??? NOT less she's willing to do the former in public!!:paranoid: ;)

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Emma22 said:
I finally got it to work...had already downloaded the "flash" player thing but HADN'T re-started the computer (doh!!)
Any-ho!! - that get's a definate "EWWWW!!!" from me!! Emma ;)

P.S. hifiman: "having sex and walking the dog"??? NOT less she's willing to do the former in public!!:paranoid: ;)

let me rephrase "having oral sex and walking the dog":bunny: ;)

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
YUP!!! Now THAT'S a possibility!!! And as far as sex goes there'll never be the need to complain of a "headache" now!!! :-D

Must say though, the vision of that "upper half" all "scuttling away" over the grass will probably haunt my dreams tonight!!!LOL!!! Emma ;-)

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Drake, why did you have to go spoil it for me??? I had no clue it was a trick...I thought it real...now I will forever have to live with the fact that I will NEVER be able to do oral sex while walking the dog unless I am willing to get arrested...really, I could cry!! You are mean indeed!!!! :-(

...Otherwise (now you've *shattered my dreams*) I vote dwarfs too...

Emma ;-)