www.samana-peninsula.com
Here a picture from a pasdt motnh ago

SDQ1.jpg

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
santobonao said:
They doesnt make an update to that website
They do post new development and news within aerodom.

-NALs

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
santobonao said:
those old news since 2005 and now were are in 2006
You're right! I fail to notice that.

In any case, simply check at the SEOPC (Secretaria de Estado de Obras Publicas) website. They usually are up to date on any infrastructural inagurations/changes in the country including the airports managed by aerodom.

-NALs

Emco

Jun 20, 2006
SDQ (AILA) New Terminal

Has anyone taken a good look at that hideous thing Aerodom is calling the new terminal at SDQ? I flew in from Miami I was expecting to see something similiar to the satellite that makes up all the A gates. When I saw that hideous addittion to AILA I was about to throw up. Aerodom couldnt afford decent looking jetbridges? those jetbridges look like they are from the 1960's. I was /am extremely disappointed.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Emco said:
Has anyone taken a good look at that hideous thing Aerodom is calling the new terminal at SDQ? I flew in from Miami I was expecting to see something similiar to the satellite that makes up all the A gates. When I saw that hideous addittion to AILA I was about to throw up. Aerodom couldnt afford decent looking jetbridges? those jetbridges look like they are from the 1960's. I was /am extremely disappointed.

What do you expect? That's how things are done down there. I bet they probably pocketed a lot of that money.

STI on the other hand is a different story (not done by Aerodom, but a private group). There is a post on here showing you the terminal pics. It's beautiful.