new cabinet

M

mhbc

Am interested in information about Fausto Perez Santos who, I understand, will be the new Utlities Cabinet Minister. Thanks for the help.

F

Frederic

You can see our new cabinet at the CIA web site. specifically at:

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/chiefs/chiefs53.html

M

mhbc

I did look at the web site you suggested and do not find the gentleman I am looking for listed.

His name is Fausto Perez Santos. Are you familiar with him or maybe do you know if Utilities Minister is even the correct title?

Thanks in advance for the help.

F

Frederic

Never heard of this person and I asked a couple of the new Cabinet Members, and they tell me they never heard of him neither.

Beware. Maybe you should ask for his Business Card or ask your Embassy in the Dominican Republic to check him out for you (most Embassies do this for their nation's businesspersons)

M

mhbc

Thanks for the reply concerning Fausto Perez Santos. I obviously misunderstood his position. I know it deals with utilities. He has, in the past, purchased transformers from the U.S. I was under the impression they were for the Dominican Republic government. Would you mind asking around some more?

As I'm sure you can tell I am very new at this. Does the U.S. have an Embassy in the Dominican Republic? The only thing I've found on the internet is a list of countries that have them in Washington D.C.