Sosua...lodging (not AI) w/ kitchen near....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccsabathia

Jun 25, 2006
We will be there is January of 2007. We need a liitle place with a kitchen, close enought to walk to the beach and to town.
By the way, great board. We spend time in Isla Mujeres, and someone there (and on their board) suggested we would like Sosua..and I think they are right. Thanks in advance...........C

ccsabathia

Jun 25, 2006
Rocky's looks great...but we are only staying 4 nights...

Especially the rooms look cute, and the condo would suit our needs with a kitchen. Location is great. I emailed them....but I have a feeling there is a week minimum stay. Other suggestions?

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Marc (Rocky's) doesn't have a week minimum -- at least he didn't last March. We stayed in one for five days only.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
ccsabathia said:
Especially the rooms look cute, and the condo would suit our needs with a kitchen. Location is great. I emailed them....but I have a feeling there is a week minimum stay. Other suggestions?
Rocky's has a daily rate available.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Condos Dominicana

In Sosua. Nice, security guard and quiet, clean and very private with a pristine swimming pool. 1 and 2 bedrooms, 1 or 1 1/2 bath rooms, also studios available. Daily rates available too. I do not know the telephone number but i do know of a way to get in contact with the manager. Contact Eddy at eddybar@hotmail.com The manager of Condos Dominicano hangs out here daily and he will get the message.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Manxman said:
The manager of the Condos Dominicano is George,you can email him at
info@condosdominicano.com A very good place to stay
In case that doesn't work another e-mail for George: ggmgroup@hotmail.com
Condos and Eddy's were sort of combined on the same server. We are in the process of seperating them. Not to sure about availability or "Guest" (That term always makes me chuckle) friendlyness but worth an email.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Eddy for Mayor

Eddy said:
In case that doesn't work another e-mail for George: ggmgroup@hotmail.com
Condos and Eddy's were sort of combined on the same server. We are in the process of seperating them. Not to sure about availability or "Guest" (That term always makes me chuckle) friendlyness but worth an email.

Eddy was the manager of Condos Dominicano and was my host for several years before I moved on. Since then Eddy also has moved on to bigger and better things. I think it is time for Eddy to run for mayor of So-so-so-su-ahhhhhhhhhh!

I know he knows it but I will say it again. Thank you Eddy for all the memories at Condos Dominicano. I know the handy man will miss always repairing my bed, hee hee hee!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
DominicanScotty said:
Eddy was the manager of Condos Dominicano and was my host for several years before I moved on. Since then Eddy also has moved on to bigger and better things. I think it is time for Eddy to run for mayor of So-so-so-su-ahhhhhhhhhh!

I know he knows it but I will say it again. Thank you Eddy for all the memories at Condos Dominicano. I know the handy man will miss always repairing my bed, hee hee hee!
Yea ,but every day!!!! I'm glad that you are older and lighter. LOL

Last edited:

Elliot

Aug 30, 2005
Rocky's condos

My wife and I stayed in one for three nights in May, and were very pleased with it. We recommend talking to Marc!

Elliot

Status
Not open for further replies.