Honest real estate agent for Samana peninsula for vacant land?

DavidM

Jun 29, 2006
I am looking for personal recommendations for good, honest real estate agents on the Samana peninsula, who specialize in raw, vacant land. Specifically, I am looking for someone who knows the areas on the north part of the peninsula very well (such as Las Terrenas, Coson, etc.).

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
samana

DavidM said:
I am looking for personal recommendations for good, honest real estate agents on the Samana peninsula, who specialize in raw, vacant land. Specifically, I am looking for someone who knows the areas on the north part of the peninsula very well (such as Las Terrenas, Coson, etc.).
try Bruce,he has been there for 12 years and has sold lots of land,houses...etc...recomend him highly...as do some other DR1 people..
I, an American, lived in Las Terrenas ['LT'] part time for a few months, alternating with Puerto Plata. The mountains & beaches are breathtakingly beautiful. The ambiance is part Dodge City @ 1850; the main street is a lawless, hazardous Dominican zoo! Conseratively, 90 % of the roads are unpaved. The prominent French & Italian residents make the restaurants & ambiance different in positive ways. There are few Americans or Canadians. Cultural isolation may be a problem, especially after 3 - 6 months. Sosaul or POP fre 4 - 4 hours away. . A friendly, competent, & experienced American has been living in LT for 5 - 10 years - Bruce Pierson; you can reach him @ www.drparadise.com. He's a R E broker & owns residential property; he can upadte you on the R E scene. Good luck; it sounds like a challenging experiment.

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
You can also try.....

Christian over at Samana Group. Christian Francis, 829-395-6971
They ahve a web site that gives some general information .

www.samanagroup.com

JRR