Hi Speed Internet in Boca Chica

WBALKE

Jul 3, 2004
Hi Guys,

I will be in Boca Chica next week and I was wondering if there are places where i can get high speed access to the internet. I will be staying at the Hamaca. Thanks in advance for your help.

William

Dirty Girl

Jun 12, 2006
They have internet access at the Hamaca. You can bring your laptop or use their computers. I think it cost $5 for half an hour and $8 for an hour. Just ask the concierge.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
There should be several Internet Cafes with high speed access in town just a short walk from the Hamaca with access a lot cheaper than 5 to 8 dollars. Maybe some of the BC regulars can check in with more specific detail.

Last edited:

didier

Aug 19, 2005
Internet access

At Playa vista by Peter you have WI-FI internet access with your laptop. Fast connection.

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
High speed access

Hamaca has it or if you prefer there are 3 different places on Duarte ave with the best one being next to Banco Popular on Duarte Av...

macmasher

Jul 13, 2004
resurrect earlier question

Yes, I realize the original post/question is more than a year old.

Was wondering if anyone has recent experience with free hotel wi-fi in Boca Chica?

I am aware of the service at Playa Vista. It's just that I'm hoping to find early morning wi-fi access at my (non-AI) hotel (and PV typically opens after mid-morning).

In fact, free wi-fi may end up being the driving force my choice of hotel.
Thanks.

mac

PS - El Candil's site says they have it, but I'm hoping for 1st hand confirmation.

macmasher

Jul 13, 2004
update(s)

According to very recent emails from El Candil and El Caucho... both have free guest wireless as of today. Anyone know about Costalunga (or any others)?

Manzana

Jan 23, 2007
Costalunga

Just got back from staying at Costalunga. They have WI FI on the 4th floor only. I'd walk up from the 3rd floor and sit in the chairs and connect. They also have an internet cafe in the lobby but no provisions to connect a laptop there.