Dominican Real Estate... What do you think?

What do you think of the condo/apartment market in upper income areas of SDQ Centro?

• Extremely over priced

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Moderately over priced

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Price equals my expectations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderately undervalued

• Extremely undervalued

• Total voters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
While reading a post created by Plantafull, who btw was rather dormant for a while as far as DR1 postings are concerned, I got interested in knowing what DR1ers think of Real Estate in the DR.

Since there are various types of real estate ventures/developments/etc all over the DR, I will create a few of these Dominican Real Estate polls. This will be done to get a better idea of the opinions DR1 members have on this subject!

All real estate questions are geared towards upper middle class/upper class segment since according to another poll done recently, a good number of DR1ers fall in that category. Common sense says that many would be expatriates would be searching for real estate that caters to the needs of upper middle class/upper class people in the DR.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SANTO DOMINGO REAL ESTATE

What do you think of the condo/apartment market in middle class / exclusive areas of Santo Domingo Centro?

DISCLAIMER: This and all polls only reflect the opinions of DR1 members who participate.

-NALs

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Frank the Tank said:
Good grief Nals, 3 more polls?? I think you need a new hobby.
What hobbies do you have in mind?

-NALs :smoke: