Photos - July 4 - Rockys!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If you have them, please email them to me and I will add them o this thread.

Picture-001.jpg

Randy and John (English guy)
Robert (WB) talking with Bianca.

Picture-002.jpg

Picture-003.jpg

Picture-004.jpg

Picture-005.jpg

Picture-006.jpg

Last edited:

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Nice pics. - TY! Which one are you??? ATB Emma;-)...are you the chap in the stripey top in pic. 1??? - He seems to be 'behind the counter' in pic.2??? - GUESS!!!!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Don Juan said:
Can anyone put names on these faces? Who's on frame #1, 2, 3, etc?
I might not be understanding the question.
Do you mean who are the people in the first pic?
Or who are all the people in the first 3 pics?

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
...I *think* Don Juan meant who are ALL as used "etc."???...I guess you wouldn't know ALL but then maybe I'm wrong. I also suspect Don Juan meant DR1 people that may be there?? Any-ho...which one (if any) are you?? ATB Emma ;-)

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Emma22 said:
Nice pics. - TY! Which one are you??? ATB Emma;-)...are you the chap in the stripey top in pic. 1??? - He seems to be 'behind the counter' in pic.2??? - GUESS!!!!
I'm the dude standing behind the camera.
The first pic, has, from left to right, Randall Scandall, Robert, Bianca & Jay.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Rocky said:
I'm the dude standing behind the camera.
The first pic, has, from left to right, Randall Scandall, Robert, Bianca & Jay.

cute, how we'll I recognize you if I go visit you in August?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Rocky said:
Look for the tall ugly old fart, standing behind the camera...

its ok Rocky I've seen u in the media gallery, looking forward to meeting you, have to confirm for myself what's been said about those ribs :).

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Rocky said:
Look for the tall ugly old fart, standing behind the camera...

LOL!!! I'm off to view the gallery - IS Rocky indeed an ogre with wind???:paranoid: :cheeky: :paranoid: Emma;)

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Rocky said:
I might not be understanding the question.
Do you mean who are the people in the first pic?
Or who are all the people in the first 3 pics?

That's correct, sir. Can you identify them as best you can? I'm curious to know who's who.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
In picture #5 at the first table on the left in the middle you have Texas Bill, back to you with a pinkish shirt, conversing with Chris, with a creamish blouse, and Rick Snyder, with a beard.

Rick

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rick Snyder said:
In picture #5 at the first table on the left in the middle you have Texas Bill, back to you with a pinkish shirt, conversing with Chris, with a creamish blouse, and Rick Snyder, with a beard.

Rick
When you get those pics you took to Robert, and he posts them, perhaps you could put names to them, and I'll fill in the blanks, where I can.
Trying to work with the group pics I took, is near impossible.
Hope you had a good trip back.
Regards, Marco.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Thank you Marco. I downloaded the pics and sent a link to Robert so he can post the ones he wants. A few of them were just too dark to see so I didn't send those. There were just so many people there and in my old age my memory for names gets worse with each year that goes by. A young whipper snapper like you and others out there will have to fill in the names. Now if they were Spanish names it would be easier, hahaha.

Trip back was uneventful and was much faster then the trip there. Once again thank you Marco and everyone else your generous hospitality.

Rick

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I bet that between myself and a few of the local expats, we'll be able to put names to 90% of the people in your photos, as long as they are a bit closer up than mine.