Traveling to Puerta Plata

keithisnice

Jul 4, 2006
Hey Fellas,

I need your help here. My friends and I are traveling to Puerta Plata in early August. Are they any nice places to party, can we meet women who are not looking for money. I went to Punta Cuna last year and all the women there wanted to sleep with me for money. I just want to party and have a good time.

Second request,

Can you please suggest a good all inclusive resort in puerta plata.

Thank for the advise in advance.
:squareeye

skyblue

Mar 20, 2006
you can always try a convent, and even there they won't want to sleep with you , but they will want your money ;)

momita

May 17, 2006
Are you sure????

skyblue said:
you can always try a convent, and even there they won't want to sleep with you , but they will want your money ;)

You never know,never know.....;) :cheeky:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hey Keith..

I guess you haven't been impressed by the answers so far, but it's such a complex topic, and so involved to explain how things work here, and why.
I can tell you that you can party and dance with the girls anywhere in this country, and they can't oblige you to sleep with them.
If you want to meet classier women, you would have to speak the lingo and go to classier places.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Jeez, Rocky, you know how to let a feller know how it is, huh?

Basically speaking, you won't meet "nice women" unless you are a member os Puerto Plata society, and that takes time and patience.

If you were to come to Santiago, where there is a more cosmopolitan atmosphere, you may or may not get lucky at places like Francifol or Tribeca, or the Ahi Bar....but you have to dress properly and be nice about it.

HB :D:D

danceaway

Jun 22, 2006
hook up with......

try hooking up with someone on vacation that has already been sanktified, and knows better. They will never use you for their own gain as they are on vacation, and just want to have fun, and go home with some great memories, and not get f**ked over in the end. They have no ulterior motive, except to have fun. They dont want your money, they already have some of their own. Unless they just recently got sanctified, so stay away from the ones that either look like they have been crying, or have that I'm going to kick all mens a$$es...trust me you'll know

keithisnice

Jul 4, 2006
Thank you everyone for your advise! I see we have some real jokers out there, but I did enjoy the laughs.

One last questions are there any good clubs to goto while in Puerta Plata?

Thanks again.