Looking for Tour Guide

emj_08

Feb 9, 2006
interested

Hi,

I am an English, French, and Spanish speaking woman living in La Union, Pto.Pta. I am a certified ESL teacher, have experience teaching, working in office environments, and in sales and customer service. I would appreciate more information about the position as I am currently looking for work. I have been offered positions with Hotel Beds, Go Travel Direct, and Signature Vacations, but have yet to find anything in the Pto.Pta. area where I am living. I will also be sending my resum? to your email address once I have loaded it onto a computer. I can be contacted at emj_08@hotmail.com or at 829-979-2095. Thanks very much.

-Angie

tazboardergirl

Aug 5, 2006
ohla, mi chiamo michelle. i speak italian and excellent english. I would like to know about the tour position. I am coming the end of november to santo domingo, and have a job selling time shares at the cayena beach resort. I always like to have back up in case the job bombs. I would like to know more, thanks michelle

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Just to clarify: are you looking for Licensed Tour Guides? IF so that will change who might contact you.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
ohla, mi chiamo michelle. i speak italian and excellent english. I would like to know about the tour position. I am coming the end of november to santo domingo, and have a job selling time shares at the cayena beach resort. I always like to have back up in case the job bombs. I would like to know more, thanks michelle

Hi Michelle. How did you find a job at Cayena Beach and what are they offering you ?