Winter Schedule

MizCreant

Jul 6, 2006
I know it's kinda early for winter schedule, but husband and I will be in the DR Jan 18th to Feb 15th. Can I locate a schedule this early? Since we will be travelling around, I don't know yet where we will be on any given date. Hubby would love to see a game!!

Many thanks.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Good luck on getting a schedule this early. My guess is that they won't have one for the regular winter season available until September.

The good news is that you will probably be there during the playoffs and possibly the final game.

BTW, welcome to DR1.

MizCreant

Jul 6, 2006
Hi Rellosk
Thanks for the welcome and reply. So, come September, where do I look for the schedule? Great news about the playoffs and final game! This will make his trip!
Thanks

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
MizCreant said:
So, come September, where do I look for the schedule?
Here is where I looked last year.

I'm sure someone will post the schedule as soon as it's available. There are lots of baseball fans on this site.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
you will luck out..like someone said...you will be there for playoffs! how cool is that?!

I always miss beisbol there...as i dont usualy get to go till late feb or ealry march. My problem is...that if i go in dec or january...then i face another 3 months of winter :-( Some day i will be able to afford to two trips a year.

MizCreant

Jul 6, 2006
Yippee!! Thanks for the info, Rellosk. It's been bookmarked. And, I get to practice my Spanish skills to boot. Jrzyguy, hubby appreciates your enthusiasm.

Thanks,
Miz
PS Sorry for the delay in replying. Computer was wanting to play.