Passport Question

pokerflea

Jul 8, 2006
Hi, I have NO idea if you guys can help, but I was searching on Yahoo and found a thread about passports, so here it goes...

I leave for Norway tomorrow, I have my passport and everything, but when I signed my passport I did my normal signature "Matt Halverson" instead of my full name, I was told it was supposed to be your full name. There's no room to correct it and put in my full name, does anyone think this is going to be a problem? I may be overeacting, but I just don't want to get there and find out I can't get through because I didn't sign my full name...

Anyone have an idea if this is going to be a problem?

Thanks, Matt

G

gary short

I can't imagine it would be a problem. What are they going to do anyway have some blonde bombshell strip search you then throw you in jail.......do they have jails in Norway??????

pokerflea

Jul 8, 2006
Alright, just talked to my friend who travels a lot, he says I have nothing to worry about too. Thanks guys, I just needed a little reassurance, and you guys gave it to me, but thinking about gary's post...maybe I should just lose my passport in Norway... ;)

Thanks a lot.

Matt