Secrets Excellence

G8tor_BOSN

Jul 9, 2006
Just booked 5 nights at Secrets in November. Anyone have any additional information regarding the resort and or going to be there between 11-16 Nov.

G8tor_BOSN

Jul 9, 2006
Thanks all for the info,,,, great pictures Drugdog,,, looks like you all had a great time while there,,, but hell you should be regulars by now... This will be the 1st caribbean trip for the wife and I together minus a couple hours here and there during a Royal Carribbean cruise (wasn't impressed - felt like i was being rushed around), I have been a couple times solo to various ports down there, the Navy doesn't allow us to take spouses.. I am sure it will be quite relaxing... Where are the good party spots inside and outside of the resort should we decide to venture out...

Barko,
Don't fret I am sure they will still be talking about the week we are going to be there... Did you book your trip with a bunch of different people on Trip Advisor or just create an account and meet people that were going to be there at the same time.

BOSN

Barko

Apr 16, 2006
We always get away after Thanksgiving,. So if we do meet someone, it would be by chance. Just to let you know that under the Trip Advisor thread,(Best all-inclusive in Punta Cana) that you posted under, there is someone who asked if you are a true blue and orange gator. (if you went to U of Florida).Have a great trip. It seems there will alot of people you can meet up with, during your stay.

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
Secrets

We absolutely loved the place and look forward to going back. My one and only complaint was the ride from/to the airport which was a challenge both in terms of the condition of the roads and the distance but once at the resort it is super. The food, service, entertainment , beach, room, spa, etc. are all good. You'll have a great time!

pnkfloyd718

Dec 4, 2006
We absolutely loved the place and look forward to going back. My one and only complaint was the ride from/to the airport which was a challenge both in terms of the condition of the roads and the distance but once at the resort it is super. The food, service, entertainment , beach, room, spa, etc. are all good. You'll have a great time!

Thank you Denmay565
im looking foward to it , I already hear it takes an hour to get to the rsort by bus , thanking about taking a taxi . Is that better?
Last year same week I was at OCCIDENTAIl . Im looking foward to the No kids policy .Occedentail had NO night life what so ever !!!!