A place to stay in or near Santiago

Corky

Jul 8, 2006
Hi HB,
I've been reading your comments for the last couple of days.You seem very knowledgeable of Santiago. My three kids(13,11 & 9) and I are landing in Santiago on 7/16 around 8:30 pm. We have been searching for a place to stay from 7/16 - 7/20 (maybe longer, not sure yet-meeting a friend there that may have accomodations for us after 7/20) that is reasonable, clean and has a pool. We would also need transporation from the airport that night to the hotel. Have any suggestions? We have never been to The Dominican Republic but hear it is beautiful. My daughter (13 yr. old) is the reason we are traveling there now. Her Spanish teacher is from there and she is the one we will be connecting with on 7/20. Hope you can help us!
Corky

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Corky,

HB can accomodate your stay at his 5 star hotel. I have never stayed there but know of people who have and they rave about it.

Check with him on fees and other things.

Latina_lyrics

Jul 20, 2006
Hello HB,

I will be traveling to Santiago, DR in August with a a 15yr old, and a 6yr old. We are looking for a place to stay for about a week with pool and the typical adult/kid accomodations. Can you help with hotel referrals?

Gracias,
-Lucy