Looking For A House Or Apartment To Rent Near Cabarete

attenewg

Feb 1, 2006
I am looking for an apartment or house to rent near Cabarete. I need it fully furnished but it doesn't have to be luxurios. That is why I am posting here and not looking at one of the resorts. I would like to rent it for possibly 6 months. I would like to pay in pesos. I notice most real estate agent are asking outrageous prices. I have lived in the DR before and I am famailar with some areas on the north coast. Can anyone help?

Jostan

Jun 17, 2006
What do you mean with not luxurios? You can rent dominican houses fo $100-150 a month, fully furnished with tv etc. but with electricity from the street and only cold water..

I rented an appartement for $450 in Callejon de la loma last year with a friend, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, fully furnished, always (well almost) electricity, warm water and a cleaning lady twice a week.

It's fairly easy to find 1 when you are there, so if you cant find anything using this forum just book a hotel for a week or 2or so and start looking there. Should be no problem.

What are you gonna do in cabarete? (if you dont mind me asking)

attenewg

Feb 1, 2006
Thank you for your advise. If I don't find anything I will do just as you said.
Thank you

Milagro02

Sep 29, 2004
I have been looking and looking over the internet for something to rent for one month.. with only the basics.. A place to sleep and shower.. from Cabarete to Sabaneta.. I'm sure there's at least a few..
All those Dominican houses like you said aren't listed anywhere in the internet.. Found not even a handfull.

Really need some inside help..
So if anybody knows about a place..
Im looking to rent for Feb-15 2007 for one month.. young couple + child.
running water, bathroom (inside) and hopefully electricity for more then 3h a day.

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Uh OH!

David
Robert is going to be on you like flys on sh*t! Now that DR1 has a real estate rental section, you have committed a big "no no"! I made the same mistake a couple of months ago without knowing and Robert chewed me out for it! I still get nightmares and shed the odd tear!
Beware!
Steve:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
David
Robert is going to be on you like flys on sh*t! Now that DR1 has a real estate rental section, you have committed a big "no no"! I made the same mistake a couple of months ago without knowing and Robert chewed me out for it! I still get nightmares and shed the odd tear!
Beware!
Steve:ermm:

It's called supporting the people that support us.

I go out of my way to make sure our advertisers are looked after.

If you have a rental property available, I suggest you take a look at our rental section if your looking to get clients.

Dominican Republic Rentals

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
It's called supporting the people that support us.

I go out of my way to make sure our advertisers are looked after.

If you have a rental property available, I suggest you take a look at our rental section if your looking to get clients.

Dominican Republic Rentals

Do you think it better to advertise it on the classifieds section as I got a better response from there before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Do you think it better to advertise it on the classifieds section as I got a better response from there before.

It can ONLY go in the rentals section from now on.
We are not allowing any type of real estate or rental ad in the classifieds.

Neon8

Aug 3, 2003
www.sosuacondos.com
I added our property to the rental section and the number of respones is great. The hits to my web site have quadrupled. For the price, the DR1 rental section can't be beat for exposure.
Pat

tysonm

Nov 9, 2006
anyone know what's possible near the beach in cabarete? what could 300/month get for for a tiny place on the beach? anything?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
anyone know what's possible near the beach in cabarete? what could 300/month get for for a tiny place on the beach? anything?

You are wasting your time if your looking for something on the beach for US$300 per month. Off the beach, you might get lucky.

Your best option is to actually be in Cabarete and ask around.

Milagro02

Sep 29, 2004
That's exactly what I'm looking for

LadyBird, I sent you a private message. Did you see it ?

Well for anyone who has something to rent
I'm looking for:
well 2 possibilites; (2adults + teenager)
1 month starting about Feb 15.
one bedroom + extra bed and the price range doesn,t go over 700$
or
one or 2 studios for no more then 350$/m.

PM me and if you have any pictures please let me know.

I'm getting a bit worried

Milagro02

Sep 29, 2004
Private messages

Robert..
Can they send pm ???
Because I have looked in the Public Rentals and so far that section is way out of my budget.. And I mean way way out...

There should be a section for AFORDABLE housing.

I just might have to cancel all together my trip:cry: and I don't want to

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Robert..
Can they send pm ???

If you get a PM from someone, send it to me.
If they are not a current advertiser I will ban them permanently.

In return for your help in getting rid of free loaders from DR1, I will go out of my way to find you a great rental price and call in a few favors.

As I have said many times before, we look after those people that advertise their rentals with us, DR1 is a two-way street.

katira57

Sep 12, 2006
I Have A Friend With A House In Batuey Sosua, 3 Bedrooms,living Room Dinning Room Big Terrace