Neptuno's seafood in Boca Chica

Russian

Aug 27, 2004
www.partbeamsystech.com
Nonetherless this restaurant was mentioned on DR1 in 2001, I do think it belongs in "BEST of the DR" forum:

Neptunos Club
Duarte No. 12
Boca Chica, Dom. Rep.
(809) 523-4703

Good food, attentive service, very interesting atmosphere (dining is on wooden deck above the water), small bar in the docked ship, in the center of the deck is live aquarium illuminated at night, and maybe not exquisite but a very decent wine list. A price bit on the high side but for occasional dinner out the place is very good, in my humble opinion.

P.S. No personal interest (unfortunately), just a very satisfied customer.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Personally visited Neptunos many times in the past . My personal opinion :it was much better before old owner passed away.You can try always other places in Boca Chica...like Pelicano , just next one to Neptunos...They have everything you need to spend a day with the family :kids pool, own beach, marina,terraza etc...Food .. Well Neptunos always will have its fame.

incredible

Jul 9, 2006
Only reason to visit Neptunos is the Sauteed Shrmp, otherwide they sell two pund lobsters for 3,000 pesos..

These dominicans must think we are real dumb gringos!

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Incredible

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
STEVE G. said:
Personally visited Neptunos many times in the past . My personal opinion :it was much better before old owner passed away.You can try always other places in Boca Chica...like Pelicano , just next one to Neptunos...They have everything you need to spend a day with the family :kids pool, own beach, marina,terraza etc...Food .. Well Neptunos always will have its fame.
I always get the two places mixed up. Which is the one with the hanging seashells?

That's the one I prefer, both for the ambiance and the food.

SPMGIRL

Jul 13, 2006
The One With The Hanging Seashells Is The Boca Marena...it Also Has The Beds Out On The Pier Over The Beautiful Blue Water...was There This Past Monday..and Boy Do I Miss It