Atlantica Luperon project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Well every time the project is dead it somehow seems to find some life out of nowhere. While there was a press release recently about its revival, I have not heard of a single person that knows that something has actually been built, except for 3 condos for which a foundation was laid (and this was a year ago and I've never heard of anything being finished).

IMO, this project is a corpse and no matter how many times you hit the zapper button and make it twitch, it won't come back to life.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Conchman said:
IMO, this project is a corpse and no matter how many times you hit the zapper button and make it twitch, it won't come back to life.
All I can say is that the project is still on, however they need to secure additional funding.

I would say everything I know about this project, but a few months ago (when I inquired information from an insider of the Atlantica project) I was strictly prohibited from disclosing any information without their consent.

If you want, you can try contacting them at their office in Santo Domingo.

-NALs

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
NALs said:
All I can say is that the project is still on, however they need to secure additional funding.

I would say everything I know about this project, but a few months ago (when I inquired information from an insider of the Atlantica project) I was strictly prohibited from disclosing any information without their consent.

If you want, you can try contacting them at their office in Santo Domingo.

-NALs

So maybe you can answer the question, we know they have received a lot of money from people wishing to invest in condos and property, but HAVE THEY BUILT ANYTHING?

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Conchman, what's the date of their recent press release? ..any link?

Last edited:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Conchman said:
So maybe you can answer the question, we know they have received a lot of money from people wishing to invest in condos and property, but HAVE THEY BUILT ANYTHING?
Supposedly, the only thing that have been "built" has been model units and a few roads and such.

Further development of the project depends on the additional funding which they need and have not been disbursed yet.

It's not money from the individual investors, but rather from an institution.

The last thing I want to see is a summons in the mail telling me I am being sued for making public what is confidential information. Use the PMs PMs PMs!!!

-NALs

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Totally differente concept of development. Atlantica Luperon Project is a big Golf - Marina - Residencial Community with own Airport and Port for Cruise Ships. Similar to Capcana Project or Westin Roco Ki in Punta Cana, or Casa De Campo in La Romana. And Costa Del Sol 1 is a Condominium single building on the beach. Well... Residents will be able to use all the facilities of Metro Country Club , as well of other projects of Metro Group like Las Olas , Costa Del Sol 2 ...all in Juan Dolio area .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.