Female Sex Tourists

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It's too long. Just tell me if there's anything it it I haven't read before ;)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
AI resorts - there is not much for people to do, they are scared to get out to get to know real country and people. Of course they get bored and want sex.... Maybe management should just make people to work out more in those resorts or something .... and these attractive males can become their trainers or give them massages for example - attention and sweat without STDs:)

billyidol

Banned
Feb 9, 2004
Robert said:

i was wandering through cabarete last year and went into a camera store towards the east end of the main road. The owner , a dominican fellow, and i conducted our business and whilst i waited i looked onto the wall of his shop and observed a poster with www.gigolo.com and a picture of himself on it. I thought that would be cool id love a poster like that of myself to place on my bedroom wall ...for laughs!. Anyways i start chatting with him and i said thats you on the poster isnt it...he replied 'yes'... and i said ' so do you get any offers?'...he said 'i take bookings over the net'....i laughed my head off in disbelief ...i said ' you mean to say that you have women fly here, pay you money to bang uglies... he again said 'yes'... how much do they pay to which he replied $1000us for 3 nights and he added that he's booked solid. by the looks of his business and the equipment he has in it and the 2 hot identical motor cycles id say that life is pretty good for mr 'gigolo'.
How times change, it wasn't to long ago that women would look down their noses at males flying to a country for a chance at a more fulfilling albeit brief sex life and now they're doing the same thing ... where's david lee roth (of 'just a gigolo fame) when you need him!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
$1000 US for three nights? :laugh: might be cheaper to string a sankie along and make him think you love him :laugh:

Don't attack me, I'm kidding!! sort of

The things you learn here :rolleyes:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I met a female sex tourist in October 2004 in Boca Chica. She was from the south of France and spoke just enough spanish for us to understand each other. It was by far my strangest encounter.

I was angry at my then girlfriend who came all the way from Villa Mella and all she wanted to do was watch soap operas and go to sleep. I looked at her and thought, "Screw this-I'm going out!".

This was my first time in Boca Chica and was caught off-guard by the atmosphere. Sosua was alot more mellow-these chicas here were hard-core. You could tell alot of them used drugs and were still hooking way past their sell-by date.

I went to a bar to have a beer. I notice a flashing light but thought nothing of it. It turned out to be the french girl who was taking photos of me from across the bar. She was with a male friend from her hotel and(what a coincidence THIS turned out to be) a hooker that I had met earlier.

She looks over to me and says, "The french girl is in looooooove with you. Why don't you come over? She wants to meet you!!!" I get waved over so I oblige. It turns out that my little hooker friend was not quite as useless as she first appeared when I met her earlier in the day. The dude she was with did'nt seem too taken with the idea of having me around but he soon split, so that did'nt turn into a problem.

We spoke for a while and it seemed that my hooker friend was right. This girl WAS feeling me. Not bad, because she looked like a lower case Penelope Cruz. I wondered what the hell this girl was doing hanging out in the middle of a bar straight-up full of the nastiest hookers I've ever seen in my life. Very bizarre.

I told her we could'nt go back to my hotel because we would wake my girlfriend up. So off to her place(who said you can't have sankies in your room if you're staying at an AI?) and the rest was, shall we say, semi-private.

I could'nt believe she was here alone looking for action. And she was'nt one of those pasty-white, overweight ugly broads that Engalnd and Canada seem to specialize in cranking out by the bakers' dozen, either. She was quite hot and VERY pretty. Then it hit me-she's a sex tourist!! You go, girl!! Get yours before somebody else runs off with it!!!!

I was like, "Damn!! Even the chicas come here to get some!!! What a wonderful country I've discovered!!":surprised

Last edited:

bonao99

Jun 11, 2005
Shocked and confused

chuckuindy said:
Very interesting, I am shocked.

Chuckuindy

Why do these women need to go abroad to seek sex?. You would think they can get a black guy in thier own country but no they still go to the caribbean
risking getting AIDS or losing thier money. AZB said it this is a form of racism too.

Have all these women totally abandoned their country men ?.

AZB, NALs whats your input in this subject?.

"Though 60 per cent admitted to certain "economic elements" to their liaisons, they did not perceive their sexual encounters as a prostitute-client transaction. Instead they insisted they were helping the men, and the local economy, by giving them money and gifts" Yeah Right LOL
no this is not prostitution this is slavery !

Last edited:

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Heading South

That's the name of the film, but the double entendre is obvious. I just saw this film this weekend and, although the female characters are too starkly drawn--even caricatures, in my opinion--I would hope that DR-1 people get to see it one day.

It goes a long way towards pointing up the folly of women trying to emulate men in this particular arena.

However, since I live in one of the wealthiest towns in Florida (don't ask me how I managed that!), I have seen the American men who toss aside their wives for younger versions as readily as they turn in their sports cars or their Calloway clubs for newer models.

The number of quality women of a certain age who are lonely and available and, perhaps, driven to sex tourism is as much a comment on the folly of the partners who walked away from them as it is on their own attempt to fill the void.

Older men in North American society who need a shiny new ornament on their arm are far more deserving of scorn than the partners they have shed who resort--yes, resort--to vacation gigolos.

My opinion of course.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
We can not assume that ALL the women on holiday are white matrons in sweat pants and a top who have Jungle Fever. We can not assume they are all former Trophy Wives who passed their Sell By Date.

What about this:

What if some/many/most of the ladies buying "Luv" while on holiday, are actually good-looking gals who earn major salaries, un-married and just want a no-strings tango where it will not get back to folks back at the office?

What are the odds and what are the percentages?

Think about it now. There are plenty of attractive and single women over 40 who earn good money. Maybe they are investing it in "Global Markets". JAJAJA!

I just got an idea. Instead of a 401(k) - Dr1.com should start a "Global Markets" Fund. Each month we start a pool - $10US to join. 50 members is the cut-off.b

Then, we take submissions from gals on why their sanky should be the recipient of a Global Markets Entrepreneur Award. If he wins, we send him his monthly amount, and he has 60 days to double our money (making it from other ladies). Or he has to return the genuine imitation gold trophy.

Am I off post again? OOPS! So sorry.........nightie night all, Sam

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Anna my dear

AnnaC said:
$1000 US for three nights? :laugh: might be cheaper to string a sankie along and make him think you love him :laugh:

Don't attack me, I'm kidding!! sort of

The things you learn here :rolleyes:

Don't laugh just yet. Dudes are pouring down here from the NYC area and bedding down UBHs and I mean F-U-G-L-Y UBHs for 20 minutes and throwing $100 bills at them like it is nothing. $1000 for 3 nights is a bargain compared to how much these pure idiots pay. All you gotta do is sit on the corner near the Europa Hotel and watch them come and go, it is mind boggling! Bada bing bada bong!!!

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
abe said:
However, since I live in one of the wealthiest towns in Florida (don't ask me how I managed that!), I have seen the American men who toss aside their wives for younger versions as readily as they turn in their sports cars or their Calloway clubs for newer models.

The number of quality women of a certain age who are lonely and available and, perhaps, driven to sex tourism is as much a comment on the folly of the partners who walked away from them as it is on their own attempt to fill the void.

Older men in North American society who need a shiny new ornament on their arm are far more deserving of scorn than the partners they have shed who resort--yes, resort--to vacation gigolos.

My opinion of course.

You are wrong. Older north american men who ditch their viejas for a new broad are playing the game that thier ex-spouses bought into. It just so happened that at the time the ladies willingly went with it because they were able to benefit from the transaction.

Now that they are no longer seen as attractive(age will do that to you) they deserve to get kicked to the curb. If you enter into such a relationship knowing that your partner is driven by the superficiality of looks and youth while you are in it for the money, you don't deserve to be treated any better.

And what do they resort to? Having to go to some third world country to have some toothless 18-year old illiterate tell them how attractive they are when they clearly are not?

If these women refuse to grow old with any type of dignity and grace, if they hang on to their vanity to the point where they have to resort to sex tourism to validate their existence, then leave them to their devices. Jut don't make them out to be unwitting victims of their north american spouses. If you buy into the whole trophy-wife lifestyle, be prepared to get dropped once you are no longer the hot young thing you once were.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
All of this has been said here, almost in these exact words!!
"The problem comes, she says, when the women start believing the men they have hooked up with are in love with them. "They confuse what is actually a financial transaction with real love. If you have low self-esteem, if you've not had much luck, if you're older ... you are likely to be more susceptible," says Gupta"

And this outcome? We have seen it time and time again, and people still get p.o.'d as us when we tell it like it is!!

Female tourism boomed after Terry McMillan's hit novel, How Stella Got Her Groove Back was made into a Hollywood film. The novel, in which Stella, a divorced black woman in her forties, takes a holiday to Jamaica, where she meets and falls in love with Winston, a local man half her age - was a fictionalised account of McMillan's own marriage to Jeremy Plummer, 23 years her junior. This year, McMillan, 53, filed for divorce, claiming that the marriage was based on a "fraud'' because Plummer lied about his sexual orientation and married her only to gain US citizenship. He denies it.

And this is what they deal with!!
One 21-year-old migrant from Haiti who had been working in Sosua, told Sanchez Taylor that he even had to "snog" his tourist client despite a bad toothache and a swollen face. If he did not, he would not be able to afford the antibiotics to cure it.

A truly poor image of the DR....

HB :D:D:D

And this is the really scary part in a country where close to 8% of the popultion is HIV+:
Around one in five British holidaymakers under the age of 25 is failing to practise safe sex while abroad, according to a study published this month by Trojan Condoms

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
I find it very sad that these women have little or no self esteem to hook up with strangers on vacation just to make themselves feel worthy. And for what? These are empty emotions shared over a weeks holiday, and then it's on to the next. I was shocked to read the end of the article that states 1 in 5 British tourists DO NOT use protection. What the f@#*& is wrong with these people? Have'nt they heard about HIV/AIDS? These diseases don't play favorites.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
What happens in Samana...

stays in Samana?

I think you may be on to something here. Sort of like The World Sperm Bank?

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
'Me no want the kitten, me want the cat.'"

A good quote:

"There's a poetic lyricism to the gigolo's chat-up lines," agrees Gupta. "You very quickly understand why the women are buying this. On the first day, this baby aged 18 came to chat me up. At first I thought, this will be good for my play. But then he got a bit fast, so I suggested he move on to some younger women, And he said, 'Me no want the kitten, me want the
cat.'"

At first this made me laugh. After thinking it through, I believe that he was truthful - why settle fora half-empty piggy bank when you can chat up a walking A.T.M.?

--- Sam

p.s. Thanks for interesting reading!

tlc32875

Apr 3, 2006
i agree 100%

What if some/many/most of the ladies buying "Luv" while on holiday, are actually good-looking gals who earn major salaries, un-married and just want a no-strings tango where it will not get back to folks back at the office?

i agree 100% ..i have no problems getting a man in my own country ..i just do not want one ..so i agree with the above quote :bunny: and i do not pay .will buy a few drinks but thats it ....what happens in the dominican republic stays in the dominican republic ...thats my motto

Last edited:

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
If it works for them, good for them

Wrinkled up old men with young chicas, UBHs etc, holding hands, smooching, hugging frolicing on the beach. Later to be seen at some expensive restaurant while she sucks down a shrimp cocktail at his expense. Fat ladies waddling down the street with nasty toothless sankies with their pants hanging down off their arses. Lounging on a beach turning pink while their poppy chows down on some lobster at her expense.

I don't like this stuff but then it isn't my business. It is their business so I mind my business. Get it? To me, it's all good! It is what floats their boat, it is their life and this is what they want. I'll write it again "If it works for them, good for them".

Now for all of the PC police, the moraltity police, the ones that just want to control everyone and everything around them? Get a life!

G

gary short

When it's about old men and underage girls I for one will comment. I could care less if both or all parties are consenting adults....whatever.......but why oh why share your sexual exploits on a public forum sometimes in detail...what the hell is that all about..........if you really want to come off looking like a freak post pictures of your ancient sorry ass and barrio children.

Regards,....Morality Cop

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
gary short said:
When it's about old men and underage girls I for one will comment. I could care less if both or all parties are consenting adults....whatever.......but why oh why share your sexual exploits on a public forum sometimes in detail...what the hell is that all about..........if you really want to come off looking like a freak post pictures of your ancient sorry ass and barrio children.

Regards,....Morality Cop

Are you talking about anyone in particular, Gary?:paranoid: