What really happened to "Michael Jackson"

Status
Not open for further replies.

prplemich

Dec 20, 2004
Hi, I am responding to Kelly's question about Giovanni, who played Michael Jackson in the Playa Dorada Complex. I was just at Fun Royale/Tropicale in June & we had a new Michael Jackson, found out that Giovanni went to England. I think they said he was married to an English girl.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So who really cares. There's Micheal Jacksons all over the Island and at many hotels and as soon as they find a sucker they are gone and they sure are not worried about you and your life and what and where you are. :tired:

You could have sent her a private message to let her know. It works even if the thread is closed. Oh and Kelly asked that question about 4 years ago ;)

G

gary short

Hey Pimplish..... Giovanni is in Ipswich giving blood and sperm for tea and biscuits...trying to get airfare back to the DR and his mommy.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Giovanni is in Ipswich - is that Ipswich UK?

I know 4 dominicans are in Ipswich - one of my staff's mothers is married to one. I posted on domincan skanky happy endings - they are married and have been in the uk after meeting in Santa Domingo about 4 years ago.

Just about to have a baby any day now.

Can this really be the same person????

Dan

G

gary short

wishingiwasthere said:

I know 4 dominicans are in Ipswich - one of my staff's mothers is married to one. I posted on domincan skanky happy endings - they are married and have been in the uk after meeting in Santa Domingo about 4 years ago.

Dan

YES............

G

gary short

wishingiwasthere said:

Dan

Maybe.......no?????????

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
ummm

We were at Fun Royale a couple of weeks ago and were told that the guy who played Michael Jackson had been to England but returned to the DR as 'things didn't work out'.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Time To Clean Out The "GARBAGE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Moderator??????????????????????????????????????????
Try moving this type of useless banter to the "Mars/Penis Forum" where it can "RIP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
This freakin Michael Jackson guy is notorious it seems.

Any more threads on him will automatically be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.