Indiacitas w/ Thalia's curves

Wingclipper

May 5, 2006
Just passing some info along, I'm meeting a lot of Indiacita's with thalias' curves up at the mall in Bergen County NJ. Very pleasant to talk to...I'll keep you all posted.

And you were right, AZB, a lot of them are originally (or their family) from Santiago, DR.

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
What is wrong with this city?

Miss World The Dominican contestant for the Miss World contest was chosen yesterday. Santiago's Paola Torres won the right to represent the DR at the contest to be held in Warsaw, Poland on 30 September. She was elected during a reality show, "Looking for Miss World 2006" held at the Jaragua Renaissance Fiesta Hall. She was elected thanks to the votes of cell phone mini-messages.

www.dr1.com

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Hey, I had a friend in that contest-I voted like hell(don't you just love dominican elections? Vote as many times as you want!!) but I guess my horse finished out of the running.
No te apures, mi cielo-el ano que viene!!!!;)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Berzin said:
Hey, I had a friend in that contest-I voted like hell(don't you just love dominican elections? Vote as many times as you want!!) but I guess my horse finished out of the running.
No te apures, mi cielo-el ano que viene!!!!;)

I guess that girl who won had more friends voting for her, or they voted faster:)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Wingclipper said:
Just passing some info along, I'm meeting a lot of Indiacita's with thalias' curves up at the mall in Bergen County NJ. Very pleasant to talk to...I'll keep you all posted.

And you were right, AZB, a lot of them are originally (or their family) from Santiago, DR.

Yes you have many Dominicans in that area they live nearby or come from Washington Heights. Indiesitas, or Indiecitas (s or c not sure)

Wingclipper

May 5, 2006
Right, also Perth Amboy and Bayonne.

Yes you have many Dominicans in that area they live nearby or come from Washington Heights. Indiesitas, or Indiecitas (s or c not sure

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
These "indias" are moving out of Santiago to NJ, because guys in Santiago don't pay attention to them since they have so many more choices of white, straight hair, rich, new jeepeta driving, college educated, visas, etc...santiagueras. If you don't believe me just ask AZB...

Suarezn (who loves indias, morenas, blancas, amarillas o de cualquier color)...

Jan 5, 2006
The correct word is indiesita, referring to the skin tone of a female who is india, from the word indios.

Thalia's curves is a reference to the shapely curves of the Mexican singer/actress Thalia. If you don't know who she is, you can find plenty of her pics on the net.

Jan 5, 2006
Are you sure that it wasn't Newport Centre Mall in Jersey City? That's closer to Bayonne and there's a large Hispanic population in that area.

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Wingclipper : 07-12-2006 at 12:57 PM.

Wingclipper said:
No, I believe the mall was in Union. I"m not from that area though, just visiting a friend in Bayonne.

I can't think of a mall in Union. Maybe you were in Jersey Gardens Mall in Elizabeth?

Hipocrito Mejia wrote "Are you sure that it wasn't Newport Centre Mall in Jersey City? That's closer to Bayonne and there's a large Hispanic population in that area. "
Yesterday 10:42 AM

That could be HM.

HB,

You are right Garden State Plaza is in Paramus, Bergen County.

JD