Some inside information

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
With the upcoming high season I want to leave a message for all the innocent and naieve girls and women who will travel to the dominican republic in the upcoming months.

I was reading the treads for a long time and now wants to post something to, just to warn you all and tell you
YES, All those stories of sankies are true and Yes they are very good actors

Probabely you will ask yourself now, how can she know.

First I went a couple of times on vacation to Playa Dorada and yes I was very charmed of all this attention me and my friend (female) got from the animation workers and other hotel staff and we went out with them and have a great time. I kept in contact with some of them (boys and girls) but did not fall in love, but was foolish enough to believe some guys when they told me that they where in love with me. I was also a good friend with the son of the hotel owner. He asked me to come over and work for a while in the hotel. I did and in this period my eyes opened. As I was working in animation and guestservice, I became one of them. We hang out together during siesta time, I spend a lot of time in their homes, went out with them and their tourist girls and so on.

I would never ever have believed things happened over there when somebody would have told them to me, but I saw it as I was there.

When sending a letter to your lover, be not surprised when it will be opened by somebody else. We received the mail and packages twice a week at our animation center and most of the times the girls from animation opened all the letters and read them loud for all the others, big laughs all the time when one guy received letters from different girls all tellling him that they love him, want to marrie him and so on. They even have a calendar on the wall where they write down when which girl is coming, to make sure that they will not mixed up and mess up with other girls at the same time. When sending them presents, they are opened as well by the team, sometimes give away, sometimes changed with other and even sometimes sold.
They guy that received most presents are most money is the hero of the week and has to buy a bottle of rum for the whole group. And I'm very sorry to say but they are not always speaking very nice of the girls/women that send them presents and love letters. They just see it as a job to keep you satisfied and they get paid for it by you.

It is possible to get good friends with those ones, and once you became a good friend you will have a friend for the rest of your life. I have some very special dominican men and women who I can say for sure that they are my friends, they never ask for money, presents or whatever, we just have fun, hang out together when I am there and we keep in contact by phone, email and chat when I am at home.

Please girls/women in the world, keep your eyes open, have fun, but do not fall in love with the very charming dominican men after just a couple of days vacation.

People talk bad about those sankies but in my heart and in my mind when I think rationally I can not blame those boys. For them it is a very easy way of making money in a third world country. And please do not blame them for be like this, but blame all those tourist girls/women who created the sankies, by giving them money and presents.

I hope my tread helps a little. Because Domincan Republic is a beautifull country and a great place to be, but more and more negative news about sankies and being not safe will not help this country. And if you use your common sense just what you would do when you are at home, then the country is not more or less save then your own country and the boys are not more or less dangerous for you then in your home country.

Take care and enjoy a wonderfull vacation

Bianca

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
To Bianca.

Just a quick note to say that I, for one, appreciate you taking the time to write that post.
I know a lot of what you say, to be true and it could be very helpful to those who believe their "resort worker boyfriend" is definitely different.
I know about the emails, the calendars, the sharing of presents & money and the status one gets, when one is highly successful & skilled at extracting money from their victims.
Good job, Bianca.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Thank You

I too would like to thank you for posting this. It sounds even better coming from someone who worked in animation!

Good post!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
This is going to be "cut and pasted" in my computer. Every so often I will post it anew.

Bianca, thank you very much for you words of wisdom. Danke!

HB:D:D

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Not bad....

Not bad at all.

MAYBE someone will listen.

I knew about everything you mentioned. I also knew that sometimes, they have so many girls that they would pass them to the sankie that was "struggling" and who did not have enough girls. Well, at least in some resorts, they do that!.

Edited to add:

Please don't "paint" SOME of those insects as being nice and blameless. There's a reason why, IN MANY CASES, not even their own families want anything to do with them!.

It takes a real lowlife to take advantage of women and then make a joke out of it. Real lowlives!.

Last edited:

Wingclipper

May 5, 2006
People talk bad about those sankies but in my heart and in my mind when I think rationally I can not blame those boys. For them it is a very easy way of making money in a third world country. And please do not blame them for be like this, but blame all those tourist girls/women who created the sankies, by giving them money and presents.
Shame on you for passing the buck for these "boys". There are plently of easy ways to make money in this world, and it doesnt make it right. Accountablility rests with the parents of these boys also.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Everything you say in your post is correct Chica! I too have seen it so many times.

However, by calling them your "friends" and associating with them you then condone their actions and it is guilt by association! What they are doing is not acceptable behaviour. IT is the easy way, in many cases it is stealing and it is not okay. You condoning it makes you just as bad as them in my eyes.

All that being said, great post, great warning!

Jostan

Jun 17, 2006
When a friend of yours is cheating, does that make you guilty by association? I dont think so, a friend is a friend because he/she is good to YOU not necessarily to the whole world...

But I agree, it's not acceptable behavior.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thank you Bianca I hope it helps someone out there.

Most of the time the girls don't find this site until after they return from their first trip and they start to search for info on how to immediately move to the DR because they have found "love" ( sun & rum). At that point most will not associate "their guy" with any of these horrible sankies because "my guy different".

Thank you again for taking the time to write.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Good advice indeed. Upon checking I see we have two other girls from your part of the world perhaps you could contact them. Click on their names to find the threads.

chica_dominicana and melaniechacon

BTW Melanie isn't posting from Toronto even if she would like us to believe she's another Canadian.;)

Oh the joys :rolleyes:

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
planner said:
Everything you say in your post is correct Chica! I too have seen it so many times.

However, by calling them your "friends" and associating with them you then condone their actions and it is guilt by association! What they are doing is not acceptable behaviour. IT is the easy way, in many cases it is stealing and it is not okay. You condoning it makes you just as bad as them in my eyes.

All that being said, great post, great warning!

Hi Planner
I do not say that it is okay what they do, I only say that I can understand that they do it. When you would be in their situation and you see a "rich tourist" loosing 50 box, nobody else did see it and you can pick it up. You know the owner of this 50 box, but would you go to the hotel of this tourist to give the money back?

All I want to point out is that those boys are not stole money or clothes, they asking for it, and maybe lie and come up with some imaginary story about, jail, sickness, no food blablabla but at the end the tourist woman/girl gives the money, she choose to give the money to him and that is no stealing. It is totally not OK that they do this, but again I can understand that they do it, because for them it is an easy way of making money

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
I agree with Bianca

I've reach a point where right now i need to vent and this is my only way out.. I agree with Bianca these guys dont know any better for them its easy money. A sankie does have a heart and at a point might just end up falling in love but when he has a older woman teasing him and pusing him and showing him money to sleep with her he will do it he will end up caving in and doing it. What grosses me out the most is those woman who know that some of these boys are much much younger then them but still pay to sleep with them. What kind of world are we living in, these people have no self respect for themself of others around them, is it because u cant get any in ure own country that u need to go to the DR and slept with a young latin boy and pay him cuz u know that if u did not pay him he would never sleep with u + knowing he has a girlfriend and loves her but ure still there pushing him to do so showing him money knowing he cant say no to that. Come on, how low does a human have to go.
I'm a 25 yr old well educated woman with a lot of selt esteem and confidence and never in my life will i go that low and pay someone for sex. We judge men for sleeping and cheating but what about those woman who slept iwth someone knowing they have someone they love dearly and the only reason this person is sleeping with them its because of money? KARMA will one day hit u in the face and hard too!
Anyways im sorry for the long post i just had to get some stuff off my chest but all in all i must agree with Bianca..... its all there available to them and its easy money.

Last edited:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
bellissima_81 said:
I'm a 25 yr old well educated woman with a lot of selt esteem and confidence and never in my life will i go that low and pay someone for sex.
Well, if you weren't 25, well educated and bellissima, but were fat & ugly & old, you might want to pay for some sex with a young man.
I'm not taking sides, nor judging, nor even attemting to make any moral calls on this one.
Just saying that it's real easy for a pretty young lady to say what you said, but maybe you should walk a mile in a fat ugly toothless old lady's shoes one day.
They need lovin' too.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Excellent post. I hope that all women, young and old, read this thread. It is fun to watch the guys juggle 2 girls when they show up at the same time. Suddenly he'll have a "stomach ache" and have to go home and gets a buddy to inform one girl that he had to leave the resort for the night, etc. I've witnessed this also. Good read!!

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
Rocky said:
Well, if you weren't 25, well educated and bellissima, but were fat & ugly & old, you might want to pay for some sex with a young man.
I'm not taking sides, nor judging, nor even attemting to make any moral calls on this one.
Just saying that it's real easy for a pretty young lady to say what you said, but maybe you should walk a mile in a fat ugly toothless old lady's shoes one day.
They need lovin' too.

I understand what ure saying but I have my reason to think thats its degrading and gross to do so, knowing the person ure paying as a loved one!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
bellissima_81 said:
I understand what ure saying but I have my reason to think thats its degrading and gross to do so, knowing the person ure paying as a loved one!
Hey, I understand, 100%.
Just wanted to give you a reality check.
It ain't easy being old, fat, ugly and unloved....

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
bellissima_81 said:

Try it one day. It ain't so bad. Besides, you're not paying to love them. You're paying to LEAVE them. And hopefully on good terms.;)

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
Berzin said:
Try it one day. It ain't so bad. Besides, you're not paying to love them. You're paying to LEAVE them. And hopefully on good terms.;)

I get all of that .... if the guy is single there is no prob (but i would never go that low and pay for sex) but if the girl knows he has a girlfriend and loves her dearly why push him by showing him money he doesnt have and know that what ur doing is wrong .....

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Everyone has their reasons for doing what they do, as you girls say, the sankies do it cause they're forced into it (don't buy that), and old fat ugly women pay young men for sex and that's gross. What's the difference, both parties are getting what they want out of it. Money and pleasure, that's what makes the world go round. There is only a problem when one party takes it too far, and someone gets hurt. That's the problem and that's what people post on here. This forum is here to educate people, what they do with the information is up to them.

Keep in mind, don't sterotype here, cause not all women who sleep with sankies are older, fat and ugly.;)

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
audrav said:
Keep in mind, don't sterotype here, cause not all women who sleep with sankies are older, fat and ugly.;)

I'm not sterotyping i guess i had to vent and let it out! My experience is just different ..... i had to let it out im sorry