Casa Marina Reef

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
I've just got home from two weeks at the reef, i went with my 12yr old son. We had the most amazing time and neither of us wanted to come home! Transfer from the airport was quick and check in was a breeze and a lovely cool punch was given to us while we were waiting.
Our room was nice the A/C worked well, lovely view from the balcony over the jacuzzis and the sea. The maid service was excellent our room was kept spotlessly clean.
The food was very good, two buffet resturants served breakfast there was plently to choose from including a chef who would fry you an egg or make you an ommlette. From 12 til 4 2 of the speciality resturants opened serving snacks such as pizza and brugers if you didnt want a buffet lunch. In the evening there were themed evenings in the buffet resturants and you also have vouchers ( 3 per week) for the speciality resturants there is a Mexican, Italian and Seafood if you want Italian book early!!
The animation staff were lovely and work really hard from morning to night there is plently to do for adults and children alike. The Aqua center on the beach is where you hire your kayaks, snorkelling equipment or book your dive lessons! The staff were fantastic, friendly. knowledgable. and fun.
Overall the holiday was excellent value for money we also went to Ocean world which was amazing and booked a discover scuba course. I didnt book through the tour operater but prefered to give my money to Dominican companies.
Would i go again? Yes tomorrow if i could but i guess i'll have to wait til next year!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
glad to hear that. i stayed there in Nov 2005 and had the exact good time. additionally, the walk into the center of town was only about 5 minutes..Casa Marina is the cheapest of the all-inclusives in the area which doesn't hurt either...