Dominican Fiesta 2006 Grand Door Prize Winners

dot

Jun 19, 2005
www.beyondthebeach.ca
Here is a photo of the winners of the one week, all inclusive stay for 2 which was donated by the Gran Ventana, Puerto Plata. The draw was made by Abdalah Castillo (Director, Ministry of Tourism of the Dominican Republic).

IMG_2936.jpg

Rose, Abdalah Castillo, and Mike

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Hey congrats again mike and Rose

Is was nice meeting everybody and I hope to see a even bigger turn out next year.
Hifiman

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Abdalah, Director, Ministry of Tourism of the Dominican Republic??? Doesn't sound right!

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Hmmm,

I know that the "Minister of Tourism" is Felix Jimenez. Perhaps this is the guy who does all his work for him while he is hanging out with the news bunny.:bunny:

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
sweetdbt said:
Hmmm,

I know that the "Minister of Tourism" is Felix Jimenez. Perhaps this is the guy who does all his work for him while he is hanging out with the news bunny.:bunny:

I think you are reading it incorrectly....he is a director for the ministry of tourism not the minister.
Hifiman

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
sweetdbt said:
Hmmm,

There is also a Felix Jimenez in Toronto, who is the uncle of the Tourism Minister, Felix Jimenez. The Toronto Felix Jimenez is also the one of Turinter fame in the DR. He resides in Toronto and visits the DR for business and pleasure several times a year.

Gregg