VentaClub Gran Dominicus

C

Colleen Sarno

Does this resort have a website? I have done an extensive search for information on this resort. Has anyone been there? How is it? and who offers packages? The only information I can find is in Italian. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

D

DR1

This resort primarily caters to Italians. Note that as a result, the food is Italian-oriented (which is good news), it is a relatively small hotel by Dominicus hotel standards, excellent showers, large bedrooms. I stayed there not too long ago and posted some comments on this message board. Do a search typing in Gran Dominicus. Check around September-October-November months in the archives.

M

mina

if you are looking for package deals for this hotel Canada3000 (an airline and holiday package company based in Bristish Columbia - Canada) offers it in their brochures. I hear it is an excellent resort.

mina

L

Les

It is also available through Air Transat out of Montreal from what I have found on the internet. Canada 3000 offers it from several Canadian cities. We are going in Febrauary and are also searching for information and would appreciate hearing about anything you find.

L

Les

Re: Dolores:VentaClub Gran Dominicus

Dolores, when you were there did you find a language barrier because the clientelle is largely italian? We are going in February and we only speak english. (We have some very basic spanish knowledge as well). I am wondering in particular about the languages the staff know and about things like entertainment etc. Any other tips would be helpful. Thanks