advise to those, who loved a sankie.. true love or not...

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
Hey, dont shout at me for this.. but it is good advice.. a problem shared and all that

We may think that the guy we love is the only one that is worth it for us. But I must say that having a broken heart is just a part of life, one that must be endured and overcome. However, it is pointless to stay that way. "Love" does not mean holding on to feelings and being "devoted" to someone you couldn't have anyway; it is wanting what's best for the other person, even if it means that you don't get what you want. That's not to say that the pain shouldn't exist, or that it will fade away just like that, but true love desires the happiness of the one you love. I must admit that I am still recovering,but I dont hate him. All I want is for his best - Now, if I had realized this beforehand, I could have saved that piece of my heart for someone else--someone who will share a life with me in a union so beautiful that I will cry tears of joy at the thought of it, as opposed to the tears of pain that have lead me to where I sit right now.

**princess

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Watch Your Step

**princess said:
... Now, if I had realized this beforehand ...

Well, this will always be the main problem, nobody knows what the future holds.
Maybe you came to this message board a bit too late... ;)

Anyway, I am glad to hear that you came out almost unscathed.

But beware:
There are some, who have learned their lesson.
But then, they see something... and again, it looks like sh**, everybody calls it that, it smells accordingly, but it's just tooooooo tempting to step into it/him/her.

All the best.

m'frog

Last edited:

momita

May 17, 2006
**princess said:
Hey, dont shout at me for this.. but it is good advice.. a problem shared and all that...I must admit that I am still recovering,but I dont hate him. All I want is for his best - Now, if I had realized this beforehand, I could have saved that piece of my heart for someone else--someone who will share a life with me in a union so beautiful that I will cry tears of joy at the thought of it, as opposed to the tears of pain that have lead me to where I sit right now.

**princess
Let me take that clear.You tell those cheated,fooled girls not hating them?Wish them all the best???
Unpossible !!!
Life is all about hate and love,love and hate.Don't say sorry too many times.
Marcus Aurelius said;
"Art of life is more like a wresling than dancing"

Momita:glasses:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
mountainfrog said:
Well, this will always be the main problem, nobody knows what the future holds.
Maybe you came to this message board a bit too late... ;)

Anyway, I am glad to hear that you came out almost unscathed.

But beware:
There are some, who have learned their lesson.
But then, they see something... and again, it looks like sh**, everybody calls it that, it smells accordingly, but it's just tooooooo tempting to step into it/him/her.All the best.

m'frog

I noticed that we all seem to get attracted to the same type of people again and again and keep on making the same mistakes ;) One has to always protect him/herself and not do anything stupid like change life completely for someone esle. In terms of love and hate - it is great to have feelings at all, we should value moments when we had those feelings because they are so rare, feelings is what makes us feel alive and get to know ourselves and world around us better ... I never think that someone who produced a feeling in me is using me, no way. It is great that this person exists at all... The people who don't, who are indifferent to us but still are trying to stick with us (there are quite a few of those:ermm:) sometimes are using us and taking our energy ...

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
**princess said:
Why hate? it wastes energy! Lifes too short.. dont be a hater!!

I never hate anyone for real or a long time, you are right it takes too much effort. I would rather have positive feelings then negative, but in a real relationship there is always something positive and negative, you cannot get away without it ...

Last edited:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Keep 'hate' alive

**princess said:
I must admit that I am still recovering,but I dont hate him. All I want is for his best - Now, if I had realized this beforehand, I could have saved that piece of my heart for someone else--someone who will share a life with me in a union so beautiful that I will cry tears of joy at the thought of it, as opposed to the tears of pain that have lead me to where I sit right now.

**princess
Just so you don't make the same mistake again and if you get a chance to whack the SOB, do it ... he'll remember not to make the same mistake again. See both parties can learn from this experience ... an eye for an eye, there are some valuable lessons in the Old Testament :)

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Sankie Fodder

Avrora said:
... I never think that someone who produced a feeling in me is using me, no way. It is great that this person exists at all...

Thoughts of a perfect victim.
This is the kind of attitude sankies sponge on.
?Bienvenida!

m'frog

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Jesus Helps

shadInToronto said:
... there are some valuable lessons in the Old Testament :)

The real sankie lover, however, says:
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies... and pray for them which despitefully use you..."
<Matthew 5:44>

m'frog

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
mountainfrog said:
Thoughts of a perfect victim.
This is the kind of attitude sankies sponge on.
¡Bienvenida!

m'frog

I have never been to DR and met a real sunkie and will probably never meet one even if I go because I don't like all inclusive resorts and hanging out in touristy places unless I am with my family which makes it impossible for me to hang out with anyone else besides them ... But I am sure sunkies sponge on pretty much any kind of attitude - they don't really care as long as someone is willing to pay, right?

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
mountainfrog said:
OK, those may be the top tribe. :bunny:
But even they can't, if not an OLA invites them. ;)

m'frog

:) do we define by sankies those guys who hang out with tourists and try to charge them or just men who try to sleep with every woman they see (which makes a lot of men in general)?

Last edited:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
1:1

momita said:
Stupid people you said..??Then don't look at a mirror.
Momita:glasses:

Oops!
The Polish empire strikes back.

20su2jk.jpg

m'frog