Where can Domincans travel to?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Living in the US I realize it is very difficult if not impossible for a Dominican to visit the US. What countries are easily available for Dominicans to travel to with just a cedula?

Living in the US you often take things for granted untill you realize that many, many people are not as fortunate to be able to travel just about anywhere they want.

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
There have been a couple of threads about where Dominicans can travel without a visa, you could do a search. You ask about travel with only a cedula, but I don't think getting a passport is the biggest obstacle :ermm: .
Of course it all depends on the person applying whether they get the visa, for some it's no problem at all.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
qgrande said:
There have been a couple of threads about where Dominicans can travel without a visa, you could do a search.

Sometimes the search is easier said than done. Often you get so many search results you don't know where to start.

I was looking for a reply saying XYZ countries with a cedula all others require passport or passport and visa. I remember awhile back there was a detail list posted but I will be darn if I can find it using the search feature.