SHOPPING IN THE NET TO DR

M

Maca (Spain)

I'm interested in buying a CD portable in any shop in the net, to send it as a present to a Dominican friend, Anybody knows any shop in the web that ships to Dominican Republic that items? I haven't found any....

J

Jim Hinsch

Visit www.LACENTRALEXPRESS.COM. E-mail them and tell them what you want.

L

LCE_Rep

Below is the link for LA CENTRAL Express. We are constantly updating our product list. Therefore, if the product you are looking for is not listed, send us an email at info@lacentralexpress.com and tell us what you need.

K

Keith

Is shopping online with LCE truly secure? My browser indicates an unsecure, non-ecrypted connection in the area where I am asked to submit sensitive financial information. I'm afriad I cannot with confidence submit my credit card information on a non-ecrypted line.

Regards, Keith

L

LCE_Rep

Keith,

The site is secure however, the security certificate is not under LA CENTRAL Express therefore, it might give you a message stating that there is a problem with the security. Soon we will have our own security certificate. In the meantime, if you are concerned about giving your personal information you can email the info to me at vargas@lacentralexpress.com and we will process the order or you can send us your phone number and we will call you for the credit card information.

Robert www.lacentralexpress.com