Punta Cana ,

B

Barbara

I am going to punta cana in feb. I will be staying at the Melia Caribe If you have any info you could share I would be grateful. Thanks BARBARA BJFMRN@AOL.COM

G

Greg

I`am going in Feb. also,maybe we could hook up and i`ll buy you a drink.And who knows maybe even a little merengue.

B

Barbara

Very funny dear ! I only wish you could merengue !!! However I will take that drink... Barbara

K

Kathy

I am looking into going too, March 1. Am also looking for someone who has stayed there or knows something about it. I am wondering if it has been completed. Also, where are you leaving from and what price did you pay if I may ask. I have 2 prices $1270 and $937 from Chicago.

K

Kathy

Thanks for your reply, If you get any more info, let me know. I will do the same.

B

Beth

We are going to the Melia Caribe in April - please let us know how you liked it and what we should do and not do. Thanks! Have a fabulous trip!

B

Beth

We are going to the Melia Caribe April first and paid $980 w/taxes from Chicago. Let me know what you think of the Melia Caribe and Punta Cana when you get back. Have a great trip!