Azurro Hotel Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Hi, Im Dominican and in a cople of weeks probabily I will be an weekend there?I?d like to know if it?s a nice hotel, if the beach is near to the hotel and if it?s easy to find it.

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
I can't tell you about the interior of the Azzuro but it is a mere 50' ft from the beach on the south side of the main road (only road) in Cabarete. You can walk to everything. I hope someone can help you with the inside. :ermm:

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
It is a wonderful hotel. The inside is very well maintained and the food is excellent. Coming from Sosua it would be the first hotel on the left. It is at the beginning of the "main drag". The beach would be about 100 yards from your hotel room. Two swimming pools, internet available, a couple of bars, several places to eat, pool table, etc.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Thanks a lot my friends, I have helped a lot people here and I never thought that will need some help in this site. and what about a Disco?

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I dont think there's a disco there, but you can walk along the beach or the street to Ono and Bambu, in the center of the "strip"... just be sure you're back at the hotel before "curfew"!! ;)

senorblanco

Jun 11, 2006
If you walk 5 minutes in the other direction out of town there is an amazing Dominican disco. the best sound system in Caberete, however it is a bit of a puta bar. Hop a motorconch and say take me to Tipico , they all know it

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Thanks a lot again, my friends and I has decided to change to Viva Tangerine, the Azzurro doesn´t has Disco.

CommTHOR

Nov 7, 2005
If you're changing to the Viva Tangerine because of the disco - DON'T. It's REALLY bad. The mildew in it will hurt your lungs.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
riravaga said:
Thanks a lot again, my friends and I has decided to change to Viva Tangerine, the Azzurro doesn?t has Disco.

I thought I would email you some pics of Azzurro but I guess you won't be interested now.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Thanks for all guys, we ends at Azzurro, in Tangereen we coud not get 2 rooms, and thanks because the Azzurro hotel is great, the food, pools and beach great too, and its so close to the bars. The only problem was that je ne partle pas francaise, the most of the guess was from france and I only speak spanish and english, but after all we have great time there. If we return to Caberte will be at azzurro again.

Status
Not open for further replies.