Don Omar playing in London

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
Don Oman will be playing at the Brixton Academy in London on Friday 4th August 2006

Don Omar In Concert
FRIDAY 4TH AUGUST

Don Omar is one of the most well known Reggaeton artists in the world. His debut album ?The Last Don?, sold over 350,000 units in South America, not to mention staggering sales of his live CD and DVD. He received the award for ?Latin Pop Album Of The Year? and ?New Artist & Latin Rap/Hip-Hop Album Of The Year? at the Billboard Latin Music Awards 2003. In May this year, Don Omar?s latest album ?King Of Kings? became history?s highest ranking Reggaeton LP in the US charts.

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
Lol

No for once someone is braving the 'sunny' (heatwave here you know!) UK!!:cheeky:

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
I would love to say I know who he is - that i had heard his songs whilst on holiday there - but i dont.

Brixton Academy is only an hour away!

And YES - SASKIA - its 90 today and hot hot hot!!!!

Dan

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
might refresh the memory

Don Omar mainly sings Reggaeton. Have you ever hear Pobre Diabla or Entre tu y yo? ;)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
wishingiwasthere said:
I would love to say I know who he is - that i had heard his songs whilst on holiday there - but i dont.

Brixton Academy is only an hour away!

And YES - SASKIA - its 90 today and hot hot hot!!!!

Dan

you don't know who don omar is ???
are you ok ??? lol

I love him :cheeky: ... literally !

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Saskia said:
Don Oman will be playing at the Brixton Academy in London on Friday 4th August 2006

Don Omar In Concert
FRIDAY 4TH AUGUST

Don Omar is one of the most well known Reggaeton artists in the world. His debut album ?The Last Don?, sold over 350,000 units in South America, not to mention staggering sales of his live CD and DVD. He received the award for ?Latin Pop Album Of The Year? and ?New Artist & Latin Rap/Hip-Hop Album Of The Year? at the Billboard Latin Music Awards 2003. In May this year, Don Omar?s latest album ?King Of Kings? became history?s highest ranking Reggaeton LP in the US charts.

Yes, I really have to agree that Don Omar is really trying to establish himself as the king of reggaetton. In his most recent album 'king of kings', he really tried to inovate by stepping away from the regular dum de dum beat of reggaetton that worked very nicely on his first effort and experimenting with several other beats even doing two latin pop tracks that in my opinion were refreshing. A very risky gamble, but he pulled it off very nicely.

I think that he really can bring reggaetton a broader appeal and crowd with his effort.

Dale Dale Don mas duro.........

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
If you could send an mp3 it would help. It would be kool if i did know it!

IN fact - if i did i would get tickets for Brixton!

Thanks
Dan