hard time for sankies

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
I guess the resort boys will have a hard time with the liquor curfew.
All bars, disco's and restaurants close at midnight during weekdays and at 2.00am in the weekend. This will be a problem for them, where to take their girls. I heard from a very good friend of mine (she is living there) that you are questioned by the police when you are at the streets after midnight. She was at a friends house and the brother of her friend walked her to her appartment. The police talked to them questioning what they where doing on the street.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hotels and resorts are exempt from this decree...they can just hang out there, and this way the girls will be a little 'safer' from their sankies' tricks...

MQ

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
They'll have to get even more creative now. Talk a lot during the day and maybe get the girls to party in their rooms at night. Private dancing lessons for free :laugh:

You know the old saying where there's a will......

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
Musicqueen said:
Hotels and resorts are exempt from this decree...they can just hang out there, and this way the girls will be a little 'safer' from their sankies' tricks...

MQ

Apparently not they have been closing the disco in Casa Marina in Sosua.

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
AnnaC said:
They've have to get even more creative now. Talk a lot during the day and maybe get the girls to party in their rooms at night. Private dancing lessons for free :laugh:

You know the old saying where there's a will......

If they are lucky enough to have a room and not still live together with their mother or wife. If they have a room in the hotel it is difficult to get there, if they are seen with a girl in a hotel room they are fired.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
ChicaBianca said:
, if they are seen with a girl in a hotel room they are fired.

Really? So how do they normally get into one's pants? Or is it the heart they work on because that ultimately pays off in greater amounts ;)

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
AnnaC said:
Really? So how do they normally get into one's pants? Or is it the heart they work on because that ultimately pays off in greater amounts ;)
Either they go to the beach, girl goes first, gives security 50 pesos and security look to other side so dominican boy can enter the beach (from the hotel) or they go to Puerto Plata and take the girls to the so called cabina's like New York, Sensation, Paradise or to the cheap hotels like the hotel from mountain view (These are in the Puerto Plata area). For 300/400 pesos you have a hotelroom for a couple of hours

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Resident expert

ChicaBianca said:
Either they go to the beach, girl goes first, gives security 50 pesos and security look to other side so dominican boy can enter the beach (from the hotel) or they go to Puerto Plata and take the girls to the so called cabina's like New York, Sensation, Paradise or to the cheap hotels like the hotel from mountain view (These are in the Puerto Plata area). For 300/400 pesos you have a hotelroom for a couple of hours
I'll need all details for my next trip. :)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
problem for them... ITS A PROBLEM FOR ME !!!
screw their asses (not literally...) BUT I NEED MY LIQUOR AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HOURS

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
AnnaC said:

They tell the girls to meet them at the entrance of the hotel, and off they go. They take them to the local disco, have a few dances and a few drinks, then hit the closest coconut tree!;)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
ChicaBianca said:
If they have a room in the hotel it is difficult to get there, if they are seen with a girl in a hotel room they are fired.

I have a pretty funny story about that .... ohhhhh never a dull moment with me ... ufff

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
la_barbie said:
problem for them... ITS A PROBLEM FOR ME !!!
screw their asses (not literally...) BUT I NEED MY LIQUOR AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HOURS

go to a 24 hour all inclusive hotel and you will have your liquor 24 hours a day or buy a bottle of rum in the store and keep it in your room.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
pfffft ... resort..

No I dont do resorts .... I cant stand being around anymore Canadians/Americans outside of NA...

I like the city life.... I've had my fair share of resorts in bavaro and POP, their beers aren't as cold as in the city

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Too much details

audrav said:
They tell the girls to meet them at the entrance of the hotel, and off they go. They take them to the local disco, have a few dances and a few drinks, then hit the closest coconut tree!;)
That's nasty!!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
shadInToronto said:
That's nasty!!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

We're talking Sanikes here....................what did you expect? If the girl has money, she can pay for the room if not.........:rambo:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Coconut tree ????

audrav said:
We're talking Sanikes here....................what did you expect? If the girl has money, she can pay for the room if not.........:rambo:
Just never heard of coconut tree before ... besides they're vertical, never mind. Cabanas not too expensive, to each her own I guess :laugh:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I see an increase in the cabana business for partying or whatever. :laugh:

Get your booze and "dates" early folks, party in privacy. ;)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
audrav said:

that sounds romantic.....unless a coconut hits you on the head :p :p :p