Help! Please.. Read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorfessionalTanner

Jul 30, 2006
Traveling to Punta Cana the 3rd of august to the 10th. Can someone please tell me what the weather has been or will be like? Weather.com is really scaring me with the consistant rain reports and nothing else..and the site of a storm sneaking in. Please help. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Well it is raining consistently, at least in Santiago.

They say April showers bring May flowers, I wonder what July showers bring?

August tourists to somehwere else where it isn't raining?

The government should ease up on the liquor curfew and do something about all the rain instead. Not sure what they could do, but a fat loan wouldn't hurt.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
PorfessionalTanner said:
Traveling to Punta Cana the 3rd of august to the 10th. Can someone please tell me what the weather has been or will be like? Weather.com is really scaring me with the consistant rain reports and nothing else..and the site of a storm sneaking in. Please help. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Read the daily weather posing from the area by PJT. It can be found at:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34529

Gregg

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Here in Punta Cana itself we had a bit of rain last night then a bit more this morning but it's not THAT bad. Here you never know what you can get. weather.com can say 100% chances of rain and you might not get a drop!! Sometimes it can be raining at my house but at the hotel 3km away it's not. So don't worry too much about it, just enjoy your vacations as much as you can!

PorfessionalTanner

Jul 30, 2006
eeeek

MrMike said:
Well it is raining consistently, at least in Santiago.

They say April showers bring May flowers, I wonder what July showers bring?

August tourists to somehwere else where it isn't raining?

The government should ease up on the liquor curfew and do something about all the rain instead. Not sure what they could do, but a fat loan wouldn't hurt.
I think they bring a word that startes with an H... and is no fun :surprised O well Keep me posted if you can. Thanks a bunch

PorfessionalTanner

Jul 30, 2006
Thanks

KateP said:
Here in Punta Cana itself we had a bit of rain last night then a bit more this morning but it's not THAT bad. Here you never know what you can get. weather.com can say 100% chances of rain and you might not get a drop!! Sometimes it can be raining at my house but at the hotel 3km away it's not. So don't worry too much about it, just enjoy your vacations as much as you can!
Thanks a Bunch Kate. I hope that's true. Nothing I can do anyway. Haha. Hopefully I'll get some color!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.