Suspension of news items

A

Andr?s P. Connolly

Gentlemen,

You deserve the rest; you're doing a fine job. Thanks very much for the service.

Andrew P. Connolly

E

ECH, M.D.

DOLORES IS NO GENTLEMAN! SHE IS A LADY! AND SHE OWNS THE JOINT AND DOES MOST OF THE WORK!

C

Carlos Dalton

I agree with Mr. Connolly; DR1 & its staff do a fine job. I'm glad that all, or most, of you are taking a well deserved rest over the holidays. Enjoy & Thank you. There are man of us who read, use & appreciate you. Keep up the great work. I hope that you enjoy a lucrative 2000!

M

Me

I didn't see the original post, but, in my opinion, the daily news has not been too problematic if one understands that all news sources publish selected items from their own slant. dr1 is no worse than ABC news. It is that it is not to be depended on as one's only source of news about the DR, but to be used as one of many sources. I appreciated the coverage on the Haitian/DR situation and thought dr1 covered it rather well. It is this message board that is problematic and cannot be considered a reliable source of information. It should be viewed as posts made by a variety of people with backgrounds, intterests and motives that vary, and taken with a grain of salt.