The golf Between Sosua and Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

diego200

Jan 30, 2006
Last time I came to Sosua, many people told me that the construction of the new golf (near Sea Horse Ranch) was about to start in june 06.

Has-it start already ?

It's gonna be a very good thing for both town

Tanks

diego200

Jan 30, 2006
Ok, Thanks

Some told me that all the lots were sold...
We'll see.

I hope it's not another "projecto"...

diego200

Jan 30, 2006
windeguy said:
When I spoke to Bill of Sea Horse Ranch about the project, he was still waiting for approvals. I believe there will be houses around it as well.

I think so too. I saw a plan of the golf course and a lot of houses around, and the majority of the lot were sold (as someone told me!)

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
diego200 said:
I think so too. I saw a plan of the golf course and a lot of houses around, and the majority of the lot were sold (as someone told me!)

As an avid golfer I cannot wait to see this course started. I was told recently (no Proof) that they have decided to go with a different golf course designer (one with more of a name) so the project has been put on hold from the original start construction date of earlier this year...tom

diego200

Jan 30, 2006
twhitehead said:
As an avid golfer I cannot wait to see this course started. I was told recently (no Proof) that they have decided to go with a different golf course designer (one with more of a name) so the project has been put on hold from the original start construction date of earlier this year...tom

Ok.

If it's true it's a good info, having a GREAT golf course is a huge bonus for real estate

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
twhitehead said:

Tom I think that you are correct. They are redoing the course and new start date I was told would be this fall sometime maybe.

Bob K

10 days to go

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Bob K said:
Tom I think that you are correct. They are redoing the course and new start date I was told would be this fall sometime maybe.

Bob K

10 days to go

Best of luck with the move Bob - know you have been waiting a long time for this - hope all goes smoothly and according to plan. WRT the golf course - have you heard who the new designer will be - was told they were looking for a more recognizable name but have not heard anything else...tom

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Last I had heard (about 4 weeks ago) they had not made a final decision on a designer. There were two names mentioned both of which I have now fogoten, but they both rang a bell with me.
Smooth move:ermm: heck I will settle for small speed bumps....

Bob K

Status
Not open for further replies.