Have you played a Sankie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoraRocks316

Sep 12, 2005
Hey there...

I read all the time in this forum about the sankie stories on how they played on men/women and what they took from them, but is there anyone out there that played a sankie and got stuff out of it. I never hear of these kinda stories..do they even exsit? :surprised

I think sometimes we need to read "what i did to get back at my sankie either him/her and it felt so good."

I'm curious...:cheeky:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
DoraRocks316 said:
Hey there...

I read all the time in this forum about the sankie stories on how they played on men/women and what they took from them, but is there anyone out there that played a sankie and got stuff out of it. I never hear of these kinda stories..do they even exsit? :surprised

I think sometimes we need to read "what i did to get back at my sankie either him/her and it felt so good."

sankies don't have anything material to give back, just sex;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Absolutely not true

audrav said:
sankies don't have anything material to give back, just sex;)
They're great intellects and can charm any woman ... so many women from NA and Europe are in love with these outstanding citizens of DR society. I'm offended that you have disparaged such a great segment of the DR population. I look forward to your apology ;)

susy

Sep 30, 2004
i'm curious too

Has anyone ever gotten jewellery, flowers or any material items from their sankie boyfriends.

What about dinner or drinks or even a room paid for?

Is it the norm for men in dr to not shower their women with lifes little pleasures that us women take for granted in here north america?

One thing i noticed is that men take women for granted in the dr. That a women feeds them, washes their clothes, takes care of thier babies and the men just relax, relax and relax some more. Opinions on this also?

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
shadInToronto said:
They're great intellects and can charm any woman ... so many women from NA and Europe are in love with these outstanding citizens of DR society. I'm offended that you have disparaged such a great segment of the DR population. I look forward to your apology ;)

shady, shady, you know I love your posts. Please tell me this is another sarcastic laced reply!

Last edited:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
susy said:
Has anyone ever gotten jewellery, flowers or any material items from their sankie boyfriends.

Is it the norm for men in dr to not shower their women with lifes little pleasures that us women take for granted in here north america?

One thing i noticed is that men take women for granted in the dr. That a women feeds them, washes their clothes, takes care of thier babies and the men just relax, relax and relax some more. Opinions on this also?

I got free drinks once, :ermm: once being the key word!!;)

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Macholand

susy said:
It happens.
It, however, depends whether they just received some WU-money from another victim.

susy said:

One has to differentiate between the woman of his love and mother of his children and the gringa who is meant to support them.

susy said:
One thing i noticed is that men take women for granted in the dr. That a women feeds them, washes their clothes, takes care of thier babies and the men just relax, relax and relax some more.

Well observed.
This is macho land.
?Basta!

m'frog

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
DoraRocks316 said:
Hey there...

momita said:
And I feel sorry for my sankies.They wasted so much time for nothing.But it was my small revenge.:squareeye I brought home engagement ring,5 cd's with my beloved regeton and earrings. ALL FROM MY BOYFRIENDS.
Momita could handle the Sankies in the DR but she couldn't take the Mountainfrog of DR1.;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
DoraRocks316 said:
Come on I thought someone might have an intresting story.. :pirate:

Do you?

I guess if any were generous, gave gifts and pay for the smallest thing from their own pockets, I guess they wouldn't be a sankie now would they? ;)

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Step 1

AnnaC said:
...I guess if any were generous, gave gifts and pay for the smallest thing from their own pockets, I guess they wouldn't be a sankie now would they? ;)

Don't take that for granted.
The sucessful sankie introduces himself with the 'luring phase' ("Anfuetterungsphase"), during which he is as generous as his other victims allow him to be... ;)

Once the girl is hooked the usual milking phase follows.

m'frog

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
mountainfrog said:
Don't take that for granted.
The sucessful sankie introduces himself with the 'luring phase' ("Anfuetterungsphase"), during which he is as generous as his other victims allow him to be... ;)

Once the girl is hooked the usual milking phase follows.

m'frog

This is covered in depth in the Frogster's seminal work on the subject: http://www.freewebs.com/rentasankie/

So far in German only. :laugh:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Well, there was this chica in Santiago, very beautiful, slim with big busts, straight hair, very white, who?s sister has a million dollar home?????? I think she bought me a drink once.

Chuckuindy

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Why?

Conchman said:
...just why I wonder, frog?

Sheer necessity.
I used to be the co-administrator of a German message board about the Dominican Republic.
A growing number of postings were done by German speaking gringas returning from AI's in this country.

I do not need to tell you their questions, do I? ;)

As each and every 'case' was DIFFERENT :laugh: the need for a comprehensive compendium was felt... thus the website.

m'frog

drmissy

Aug 31, 2005
DoraRocks316 said:
Hey there...

i once got a t-shirt, a watch and of course drinks....am i good or what?..chuckle.chuckle. i am not one to mess around with. i know the game all to well.

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
AnnaC said:
Do you?

I guess if any were generous, gave gifts and pay for the smallest thing from their own pockets, I guess they wouldn't be a sankie now would they? ;)

I have some friends over there and hang around with them when I am there, sometimes I spend the night with one of them as well. But he is not my boyfriend, just having fun together. When we are going out he is paying for the drinks and my taxi back to the hotel. Every year he buy me a little present for my birthday, sometimes a necklace or bracelet or a cd, just small things. Is he a sankie, I don't know, he is going out with girls. He is a very good looking young man who works in animation. I know him now for 7 years and see him at least 2 times a year. He never ever asked me for money, presents or whatever, exept for 1 time. He asked me to bring him a dictionary German - Spanish. As he study German and it seems to be difficult to get one in dr or they are very expensive. I live in holland but very close to the german border and go shopping often in Germany. So I bought him one and gave it to him the next time I was there. The book was about US25.00. He wanted to pay for it, but I told him it was a present and I did not tell him what the book costed. When I came back in my hotel at night I found US 15.00 in my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.