agency to handle fraud in Santo Domingo or wherever?

zmth

May 30, 2006
I have recently been defrauded out of more than $40,000 by

Transacciones Financieras, S.A.
Ave. Abraham Lincoln, No. 708 Edif. Seguros La Antillana, 1era planta
Tel. 809 567-4481 ext. 394, Fax. 809 549-4476

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Celt202 said:
Why is it that you can't get on an airplane, fly to the DR and straighten this out?
Because the good gentleman does not have a Passport!! Despite our advice here that he is permitted to travel on his ID or Drivers Licence until Dec 30th 2007, said gentleman does not seem to believe us.

It is possible that there could well be some other form of impediment preventing the trip down which (along with "GET A LAWYER") was recommended in one of the earliest posts he made! With all these allegations of FRAUD (Transacciones Financieras AND Banco Progreso) zmth may be making his LEAVING the DR after a visit very difficult. My feedback from Transacciones Financieras & Banco Progreso would be VERY interested in meeting with him.

In the spirit of friendship & desire to resolve his ill feeling towards these financial organisations, I hereby offer to visit them with him - I KNOW I can get out afterwards! ~ Grahame.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
BushBaby said:
Because the good gentleman does not have a Passport!! Despite our advice here that he is permitted to travel on his ID or Drivers Licence until Dec 30th 2007, said gentleman does not seem to believe us.
Unless they changed it recently (again), I thought the date is December 31, 2006.

zmth

May 30, 2006
did not say i did not beleive someone about passport

there may be extra problems if i don't though - a post about someone who opened bank account i think he said without one and later came back again without a passport and had a big problem getting money out. Anyway have found mine now and am planning to go to Santo Domingo probably this fall
if don't loosed it again and all goes as planned.

rellosk said:
Unless they changed it recently (again), I thought the date is December 31, 2006.

zmth

May 30, 2006
what was the feedback from Transacciones and latest when?

I sent them copies of cancelled checks and the first original document over 3 weeks ago and they still refuse to answer. I don't really know what good it will do anyway for me to come in person but will still try this fall if all goes well. At any rate i don't have infinite time to visit there - a month at most and still want to get everything done beforehand as much as possible lest i forget something.

BushBaby said:

It is possible that there could well be some other form of impediment preventing the trip down which (along with "GET A LAWYER") was recommended in one of the earliest posts he made! With all these allegations of FRAUD (Transacciones Financieras AND Banco Progreso) zmth may be making his LEAVING the DR after a visit very difficult. My feedback from Transacciones Financieras & Banco Progreso would be VERY interested in meeting with him.

In the spirit of friendship & desire to resolve his ill feeling towards these financial organisations, I hereby offer to visit them with him - I KNOW I can get out afterwards! ~ Grahame.

zmth

May 30, 2006
Did you mean to say you yourself have been defrauded and if so by what agency ?

Celt202 said:
Why is it that you can't get on an airplane, fly to the DR and straighten this out?

zmth

May 30, 2006
Just because you go there in person does not mean anything gets straightened out. It may be the same with or without going there.

Celt202 said:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
zmth said:
Did you mean to say you yourself have been defrauded and if so by what agency ?
Had I meant to say that I would have said it.

If you meet in person the people you think have defrauded you, show them proof of your investment and discuss the situation in a firm, patient and respectful manner you may be surprised to find it resolved in your favor.

If you lash them with anger and accusations you may meet the biggest stone wall you've ever seen.