where's that thread?

ma.

Aug 5, 2006
what happened to the thread dr1 of foreigners? i'd love to know how it turned out. are most of you non-dominican?

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
ma. said:
what happened to the thread dr1 of foreigners? i'd love to know how it turned out. are most of you non-dominican?

If you mean the one we added our names and locations to I think it was called something like location of dr members, you'll have to do a search for it.

nic

ma.

Aug 5, 2006
no i mean the one called dr1 of foreigners. there was a poll 'are you dominican or something else?' and now it's nowhere to be found.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
ma. said:
no i mean the one called dr1 of foreigners. there was a poll 'are you dominican or something else?' and now it's nowhere to be found.
You mean this poll?

NAL's, did you ever look into moving all the polls into one forum?

ma.

Aug 5, 2006
thank you. so now i know, mostly non-dominican. really?! but i'm thinking that everyone didn't get the chance to vote. probably.

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
possibly

...or didn't choose to vote. The fact is, the majority of posters here are English speaking immigrants or visitors. There are some Dominican members who live in the DR or elsewhere, but they are a minority on this board. "Dominican" Dominican message boards are primarily in Spanish.

ma.

Aug 5, 2006
i'm aware of that, they are primarily in spanish but i've heard dominicans talk about this forum. that's why i was asking.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
I almost forgot about this poll. I would like to know what is NALs opinion about the poll, after all he started it. Thanks Ma. for reminding us.