can somonr translate this to dominican for me

Jul 18, 2006
08/09/06

Dear Director Migeul Cocoe

My name is michael gobaira the son of Dr. oscar gobaira of santiago
my father died in december of 2004 god rest his soul and he left me his 1963 rambler. a very old american car. i took the car to the port by tow truck and had it put in a shipping container belonging to antillean marine lines. the container was sealed and about to be loaded but customs siezed the container and it has not been released yet.
Dear sir i beg of you too assist me with this in any way possible i have done everything i can. my father loved that car and i want to do the same in his memeory. its not worth very much but it keeps me in his heart. i just want to get the car released so i can fix it its what he would have wanted
i want to thank you for your help and generiousty with your time just looking into this for me. please let me know what i need to do

Antillean marine (abdell) (809) 241-8105. he will be abel to give you any info you need

Your honorable servant
michael gobaira

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Hilarious!!!!!:cheeky:

I retract my previous post. Although there is no Dominican language its obvious that 12701270 is not fluent in spanish. His father passed away in 2004 and there is nothing funny about the situation. My apology 12701270.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
08/09/06
Dear Director Migeul Cocoe

My name is michael gobaira the son of Dr. oscar gobaira of santiago
my father died in december of 2004 god rest his soul and he left me his 1963 rambler. a very old american car. i took the car to the port by tow truck and had it put in a shipping container belonging to antillean marine lines. the container was sealed and about to be loaded but customs siezed the container and it has not been released yet.
Dear sir i beg of you too assist me with this in any way possible i have done everything i can. my father loved that car and i want to do the same in his memeory. its not worth very much but it keeps me in his heart. i just want to get the car released so i can fix it its what he would have wanted
i want to thank you for your help and generiousty with your time just looking into this for me. please let me know what i need to do

Antillean marine (abdell) (809) 241-8105. he will be abel to give you any info you need

Your honorable servant
michael gobaira

08/09/06

Estimado Director Miguel Cocoe:

Me llamo Michael Gobaira, hijo del Dr. Oscar Gobaira de Santiago.
Se muri? mi padre en diciembre del 2004, que Di?s lo bendiga, y ?l me dej? su "1963 rambler," un carro americano, muy viejo. Llev? el carro al puerto via cami?n y lo met? en un envase de env?o de las lineas marineras antilleanos. Se cerr? el carton y lo iban a hechar a la carga pero el aduana escogi? el carton, y hasta la fecha, no se lo han liberado.

Estimado se?or, le ruego ayudarme en este asunto en cualquiera manera posible. He hecho lo todo posible. Es que ese carro fue muy importante a mi padre, y quisiera tratarla en su memoria en la misma manera. El carro no vale mucho dinero, sino es un recuerdo de mi coraz?n. Ayudame a que liberan el carro, para que lo arregle como quiso mi padre.
Gracias de antemano su gran ayuda en este asunto. Favor de avisarme lo que debo hacer.

Antillean marine (Abdell) (809) 241-8105. Es el individuo en la compa??a que puede contestar cualquier pregunta que Ud. tendr?a.

Atentamente,
Michael Gobaira

Good luck Michael. I believe this may convey your sentiment. - mkohn

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
That letter is for Miguel Cocco the Director General de Aduanas

I have to call Tropical tomorrow a.m. and see what the problem is.

HB