How much do you like DR1.com?

How much do you like DR1.com?

• Excellent, the best on the net!

Votes: 97 49.7%
  • Good, but it needs a little change.

Votes: 57 29.2%
  • Good and don't need a change.

Votes: 30 15.4%
  • Bad, this site needs to be redone completely!

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Horrible, too opinionated, too unjust, too yadi yadi yada...

Votes: 10 5.1%

• Total voters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
More than anything, this poll is to see how much DR1ers like DR1.com.

After you cast your vote, if you have a suggestion to Robert or Dolores on possible improvements to help make DR1.com a better place for everyone, please post them here.

If it's pure trash, please keep it to yourself.

-NALs

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
More than anything, this poll is to see how much DR1ers like DR1.com.

After you cast your vote, if you have a suggestion to Robert or Dolores on possible improvements to help make DR1.com a better place for everyone, please post them here.

If it's pure trash, please keep it to yourself.

-NALs

Can you put all the jokes together in ONE CLOWN BIN

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
DR1 is the best. I have to go everyday, it makes me feel connected, I feel like I am still there when I read a lot of the posts.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Many good contributors, and ....

Good information on this site, but could be better with a knowledge base. If the information could be indexed with reference to the appropriate threads and posts, then it would be faster for people to access.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Good information on this site, but could be better with a knowledge base. If the information could be indexed with reference to the appropriate threads and posts, then it would be faster for people to access.

Knowledge base we are building. I will soon have someone working full time on this. Within 2 months it will be by far the #1 online resource in this country for information, and that includes Spanish language resources.

http://www.dr1.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
All those that said we need a little change, please post or PM me your opinions.
Feedback is great, good or bad and keeps us moving in the right direction.

The "yadi yadi yada's" keep on reading, you always have and you always will ;)

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
All those that said we need a little change, please post or PM me your opinions.
Feedback is great, good or bad and keeps us moving in the right direction.

The "yadi yadi yada's" keep on reading, you always have and you always will ;)

I hate it. The service is horrible and the food is always cold.

Scandall

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
yada yada yada... bla, bla, bla...

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/yada+yada

yada yada
One entry found for yada yada.

Main Entry: ya?da ya?da
Variant(s): or yad?da yad?da /'y?-d&-'y?-d& /; or yada yada yada or yadda yadda yadda /-'y?-d&/
Function: noun
Etymology: alteration of earlier yatata idle chatter, probably ultimately from British dialect and argot yatter-yatter to chatter, of imitative origin
: boring or empty talk <listening to a lot of yada yada about the economy> -- often used interjectionally especially in recounting words regarded as too dull or predictable to be worth repeating

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/yada+yada

yada yada
One entry found for yada yada.

Main Entry: ya?da ya?da
Variant(s): or yad?da yad?da /'y?-d&-'y?-d& /; or yada yada yada or yadda yadda yadda /-'y?-d&/
Function: noun
Etymology: alteration of earlier yatata idle chatter, probably ultimately from British dialect and argot yatter-yatter to chatter, of imitative origin
: boring or empty talk <listening to a lot of yada yada about the economy> -- often used interjectionally especially in recounting words regarded as too dull or predictable to be worth repeating

Thanks for voting.... Your now a member of a club of 3 :)

yawn.jpg

Let's move on....

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
You did ask for suggestions

Ability to 'quote' more than one posts when responding to a post/thread - like a pop-up window on the "Reply to Thread" frame that allows you to scroll other posts and/or threads .... please, don't shoot the messenger.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Have members vote on upgrade suggestions

How about posting all upgrade suggestions then allow members to vote on what they would like to have implemented first? .... true democracy on DR1 :)

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
An Original...

DR1 is Excellent!

It's just too bad there aren't more like it... Brazil, Cuba, Argentina, Colombia, Jamaica, Bahamas, Costa Rica....

-Helpmann :)