Picking on Canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
I really never post on this BUTT... a lot of females have been hammered by posters, just because they come from Canada and want to have a good time.:bunny: predominantly no one ever talks about, USA OR European women doing the same thing.So why do so MANY pick on the Canadians when every other nationality is guilty?

It would be nice to hear peoples honest outlook, without me replying.;)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I live in Canada, and I pick on stupid Canadian toursits...

US and Canadian female tourists are the same $hit... no one says anything about the US in fears of getting bombed or some other pathetic reason...

European girls on the other hand are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE EASIER .... Especially the damn Germans (or some other word I call them) they spread their legs like cream cheese ...

I've seen more Dominicans outside of Frankurt than in all of Canada... and not to mention the Euro is worth more than the USD

So the reason why Canadian girls are so easy to pick on ....... Cause they'd rather $hit their pants and cry instead of sticking up for themselves...

I feel better getting that off my chest now lol

G

gary short

Also Canadians are too polite to complain about being picked on therefore they're an easier target.

"Geez I'm a sucker for sankies....of course....sorry......pardon me....you're right....I'm wrong....excuse me......sorry....I'm thoughtless........pardon me.......sorry......OK.............................sorry.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Also Canadians are too polite to complain about being picked on therefore they're an easier target.

"Geez I'm a sucker for sankies....of course....sorry......pardon me....you're right....I'm wrong....excuse me......sorry....I'm thoughtless........pardon me.......sorry......OK.............................sorry.

You're hilarious.

G

gary short

I think she's from......TORRRONNTO.........sorry.........pardon me..

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Same Thing

.... no one ever talks about, USA OR European women doing the same thing.So why do so MANY pick on the Canadians when every other nationality is guilty?

Well, nobody in the world of sankie business is really guilty...
We tend to use other words. ;)

This board mainly has Canadian users, so it's obvious that their share as sankie victims is talked about much more here.
But believe me, there is a similiar number of German, Swiss and Austrian girls who are avid members of the ASFC (Animation Staff Fan Club)... :laugh:
Their stories are found on German language message boards.
(And there is one where they jubilate, weep and consolate each other... critics are banned immediately. :bunny: )

m'frog

Last edited:

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Well, nobody in the world of sankie business is really guilty...
We tend to use other words. ;)

This board mainly has Canadian users, so it's obvious that their share as sankie victims is talked about much more here.
But believe me, there is a similiar number of German, Swiss and Austrian girls who are avid members of the ASFC (Animation Staff Fan Club)... :laugh:
(And there is one where they jubilate, weep and consolate each other... critics are banned immediately. :bunny: )

m'frog

Being German heritage, I would never DATE a big boned Polish woman.... which say all seem to be. To me that's like being with A man.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
(Animation Staff Fan Club)... :laugh:

m'frog

Is that the reason you are here? Were you banned for being your usual self?

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
we had to eat after you killed the majority of our relatives...
gotta love that hitler, if I were german I'd be proud .... :rolleyes:

So anyways .... this N... is really asking why was he turned down politley for once...

Ufff.... gotta go eat....I feel my big a$s starting to shrink

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Oh, I see.
But would that explain La_Barbie's horrible vocabulary?
I'm sure her Polish is even worse... :(

m'frog

yea me and momita hang out and practise together

Anna - You would think someone living in the DR would actually go outside and enjoy the country instead of sitting infront of the computer all day.

Last edited:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Frog Ban

Is that the reason you are here? Were you banned for being your usual self?

No, but I am known within certain circles...
I grew tired of answering the same questions and came up with my self explaining website (rent-a-sankie.info).

Consequently I withdrew from most German language message boards.

A sankie lover forum, however, banned my IP immediately when they went online... :laugh:
Poor girls!

m'frog

G

gary short

So you would date a big boned German woman? Or would that be like being with a man also. Assuming of course you're a man.....who likes women....or in fact are you a woman who dosen't like big boned polish women cause they're like men and you prefer smaller petite women because you are in fact a large boned polish woman that wants to feal like a man around less big boned polish or German women or .........men that could be big boned or not..... depending on their nationality....................I think you know where I'm going with this....

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Anna - You would think someone living in the DR would actually go outside and enjoy the country instead of sitting infront of the computer all day.

Beats me why they spend so much time online. I would hope they are making money at the computer while living in the DR ;)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
So you would date a big boned German woman? Or would that be like being with a man also. Assuming of course you're a man.....who likes women....or in fact are you a woman who dosen't like big boned polish women cause they're like men and you prefer smaller petite women because you are in fact a large boned polish woman that wants to feal like a man around less big boned polish or German women or .........men that could be big boned or not..... depending on their nationality....................I think you know where I'm going with this....

ahhh yea...... I'm a fat big boned polish women that looks like a man

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

Ok now I'm totally :confused::confused:

Maybe I'll go sit outside while the nice weather lasts.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Done as requested

.... You would think someone living in the DR would actually go outside and enjoy the country instead of sitting infront of the computer all day.

Correct.
Most of my posting is done here: :laugh: :lick:

242z8s0.jpg

m'frog
(inside the house now)

Status
Not open for further replies.