looking for affordable apt in playa dorado area!!!

yankeefan

Sep 30, 2005
im moving to the area in october, and i will need an apt for about 6 mo. to a year, preferably furnished. any help would be appreciated. does anyone know what average montly cost of a 1 bdrm apt in the area runs. thanks much

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Cost will vary by neighbourhood and accomodation quality. You can pay anywhere from 3,500 pesos to well over 12,000 pesos. It all depends. You will pay a little more if you want furnished and to live in the areas with a constant source of electricity is also a bit of a premium.

Generally you come down, stay with someone or a hotel for a week and find the apartment then. Very little pre planning is done here when it comes to apartment rentals.

Previous threads and posts have been done about this. Use the search function for additional information.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Not too far from Playa Dorado

im moving to the area in october, and i will need an apt for about 6 mo. to a year, preferably furnished. any help would be appreciated. does anyone know what average montly cost of a 1 bdrm apt in the area runs. thanks much

Try This ... located in Torre Alta. Phone 1-809-586-3320 .... ~$300. - $400./mo for a 6 month lease

btw, I'm not a Yankee fan anymore ... Jays all the way ;)

yankeefan

Sep 30, 2005
have to give you that, the jays are doing good this year, dont think you are gonna beat us though, GO A-ROD... thanks for the link about the apartment. i was in toronto at the game in july when the jays killed us....i cried

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
I smiled ... then laughed

have to give you that, the jays are doing good this year, dont think you are gonna beat us though, GO A-ROD... thanks for the link about the apartment. i was in toronto at the game in july when the jays killed us....i cried
Some good pitching will take us there .... lots can happen between now and October :)

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006
Try This ... located in Torre Alta. Phone 1-809-586-3320 .... ~$300. - $400./mo for a 6 month lease

btw, I'm not a Yankee fan anymore ... Jays all the way ;)

these apartments are alot more expensive unfortunately. i inquired about a six month lease last week and these were the prices:

"The monthly rates for a fully furnished studio & one bedroom garden apartment are US$450 & $650. Included in the rental price is electric 24/7, water, cable TV, cell phone, washing machine, swimming pool etc. All apartments are equipped with full kitchens. We also offer cleaning & linen service".

it seems you should be able to do alot better than 21000 pesos per month for a 1br and it would probably make sense to check into a basic hotel for a few days and start your search then as most places wont be advertised.

good luck