Help me plan a wonderful trip. PLEASE.

NJtwin806

Aug 9, 2006
I have begun to make arrangements for a group vacation in april. Im going take a train from MD (where I live) to NC (where my friends live) and fly to PR (hopefully PONCE or MAYAGUEZ). I plan to stay there for maybe four days. I heard from my co-worker *griselle ponce* that there is a ferry ride from PR to DR. I dont know wher ein DR it'll go but it is definitely a trip I wanna take. I read in another thread that the ride is about US150.....thats fine. Where does the ferry go in DR and what can I do.....I'd like to spend maybe 3 days in DR befor I go back to PR........
Can anyone help me plan out an itinerary inclusive of an inexpensive (but nice) hotel or villa??
Please include...night places to eat and drink *wink*.... nothin too romantic but no worm farms either......LOL.
THANKS

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You'll fly to San Juan and like it. there is a local airline that can fly you to Mayaguez or Ponce. The ferry leaves Mayaguez, i think, and docks in Santo Domingo.

If you do a search here and look for "boutique hotels" you should find something nice. If you look for economic accomodations, you will find plenty of stuff.

have fun