Dominican Hair Salon in L.A.

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
I just got two new phone numbers and address for Dominican hair stylists in Los Angeles!!! I know that in the past many people have asked about this:

Clara 818-767-2711
Maria 818-438-6280

8440 Laurel Canyon Blvd. (Corner Laurel Canyon West)
Sun Valley, CA 91352

(Across from Mervin's)

My 2 cents!!!

workingmom

Aug 1, 2006
Would you (or anyone else) happen to know of any Dominican hair stylists in Southern New Jersey? In Camden or Glouscester county.

Feb 5, 2006
if you have kinky hair then i say go all the way with it. Dominican salons specialize in kinky nappy hair. They know how to make it look like good hair. well for a week or two anyways. Just don't go out in the rain an forget your roots, honey.

Dominicana1975

Aug 4, 2006
if you have kinky hair then i say go all the way with it. Dominican salons specialize in kinky nappy hair. They know how to make it look like good hair. well for a week or two anyways. Just don't go out in the rain an forget your roots, honey.

Can you explain what "Good Hair" is? Do you mean straight hair? Not curly hair?

tiffsull

Aug 22, 2006
Thanks so much for the info on Dominican stylists in LA. I've been here for a year and have not been able to locate anyone. I used to go to a dominican salon in NY. My hair looked so good and grew fast! Now it's all messed up because I've been trying to do it myself. I look forward to driving 1 hr to have it done again!