Dr Progressing

Joshua R

Jan 2, 2006
DR would have cyber chickens......and cyber cows lolz syke accually i belive DR is a progressive step into improve the nation as a whole but it still needs to work on problems such as unemployment, homelessness, curruption, etc, etc

elchino

Jul 7, 2006
The Metro Projet!!!

Ladies And Gentlemen: It looks like Diandino Peña's Sto. Dgo. Metro project is draining all the funds from the government, all the money is gone and they may not complete the project.

"Rick": can this, or the previous administrations, do anything 100% right?:chinese:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
can this, or the previous administrations, do anything 100% right?:chinese:

Of course not, not in this country or any other. Problem is that "right" is subjective and it is very, very rare that 100% of the people in a country are in agreement on something.

johnny C

Sep 15, 2004
The key to the shining future that these brochures portray is purely political. The DR can no longer afford to the the total "Us" versus "Them" attitude between the Political Parties. A complete overhaul of all government positions can not occur everytime the "outs" are voted in. How many times have we seen that with a change of government all of a sudden public parks and squares are no longer maintained? Road maintence ceases, Airport Terminal maintence is not kept up?

Don Polo.

Brain Donor
May 9, 2006
^As well as major overhaul of the entire justice system and police forces.A crackdown on corruption is neccesary.

The cultural acceptance of crooked authorities needs to be eliminated before any developed nation can rise.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
The key to the shining future that these brochures portray is purely political. The DR can no longer afford to the the total "Us" versus "Them" attitude between the Political Parties. A complete overhaul of all government positions can not occur everytime the "outs" are voted in. How many times have we seen that with a change of government all of a sudden public parks and squares are no longer maintained? Road maintence ceases, Airport Terminal maintence is not kept up?
I've said for years: the lack of a real civil service system is a profound weakness of the country, and leads directly to corruption of governemnt officials.

Don Polo.

Brain Donor
May 9, 2006
Yeah right,who's gonna invest software money in a country with a ten percent HS graduation rate?

Please tell me..:tired:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Yeah right,who's gonna invest software money in a country with a ten percent HS graduation rate?

Please tell me..:tired:
People do migrate across borders to wherever there are jobs.....

-NALs

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
If we are talking about the high school graduation rate in the DR then the figure is true as published by the Dominican Department of Education.

Rick