more questions for those in the know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1kk1

Aug 10, 2006
Hi again, thanks for all the advice so far this is a fantastic site!

I've come across a few comments about licensing laws in Sousa, is this in place - do the bars close early and if so is that also happening in Cabarete..?

Im also wondering about the crowd Sousa attracts as i've read on quite a few sites that it is more for an older crowd, not that that is a problem as long as its a mix, I love meeting characters of all ages and walks of life but some eye candy thrown in the pot for good measure is a must! (hope ive phrased that tactfully enough as don't want to offend any of you old boys! ;o)

So, moving on, if we do decide on Sousa I think the Casa Marina is a must for price/locality, but if I go for Cabarete can anybody please suggest (I think AI for price and a different and hopefully fairly positive experience!) a place thats reasonable and in proximity to beach/life. Also is the beach in Cabarete purely for watersports or is there a good sunbathing/swimming spots..

Ok, question time over, whatever is decided on I certainly won't be spending the whole 2 weeks there, looking forward to exploring!

thanks again
nx

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
At the moment the pubs have to stop serving at 12 sun to thurs and 2 fri and sat all over the DR, who knows how long this will last for! I have heard that they are going to change it to 2 in the week and 3 fri and sat who knows. Keep an eye on the threads on here.
I love Sosua for nights out, I didnt find it an older crowd but I guess it depends where you go, my favorite bar is the Voodoo lounge. I can assure you that you will find eye candy just make sure you read the Sankie posts before you go!

nic

Harrod

May 17, 2006
Please I,m desperate for an English speaking electrician around the caberete,sosua area.Can anyone help
Harrod

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Re Nicijay
The Woodoo lounge is closed down. Openinghours in Sosua is 1 and 2 in the weekends.

Re ups56
Sankie is a thing for the tourist women. Kind of expensive dildo.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Re ups56
Sankie is a thing for the tourist women. Kind of expensive dildo.
ROFLMFAOUIGSC!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Tor, that was hilarious...:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.