Online Flight Tickets: "Flexible Travel Date" Option?

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Does anyone know of any online flight ticket web sites that offer the "Flexible Travel Date" option when searching for international flights. Travelocity used to offer this service; however, it's now no longer possible to use this feature when searching for these types of flights.

Thanks,
Helpmann :)

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
The search matrix seems to work for any destination. I don't book through them. I use this to find an optimal price/date combination and then book with the airline. Don't tell them, though. ;)

CommTHOR

Nov 7, 2005
www.expedia.ca does it for Canadian originating flights, but I've never actually seen it work - every time I've found a deal, I get the dreaded "Sorry, but your fare of $xxx is no longer available - $xxx is your new price"

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
The search matrix seems to work for any destination. I don't book through them. I use this to find an optimal price/date combination and then book with the airline. Don't tell them, though. ;)

I do the same thing, since American will guarantee a cheaper priced ticket with the same itinerary if you book through them. I also had a friend bumped from an overbooked flight that she reserved from Orbitz or Expedia.