Friends in San Jose de las Matas

ByJove

Aug 7, 2006
I am trying to contact two friends in San Jose de las Matas. I think that they don't have a telephone but I would like to get in contact with them. They are Felipe de "Jesus" Contreras and his wife Gecia Bisono. I have their street address. If anyone can help their assistance would be most appreciated.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There are "de Jesus". Contreras and Bisonos inthe SAJOMA phone book.
No Grecias or Felipes. Send me a PM with the address and I'll drop a few dimes...

HB :D:D:D

Two hours later, I am waiting!!??????????????????:ermm:

Last edited:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I am trying to contact two friends in San Jose de las Matas. I think that they don't have a telephone but I would like to get in contact with them. They are Felipe de "Jesus" Contreras and his wife Gecia Bisono. I have their street address. If anyone can help their assistance would be most appreciated.

I can call someone but it will probably take a few days, Hillbilly could probably do it faster, let me know if he's not able to help you.

btw: Just came back from the DR, SAJOMA area, had a blast.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
I can call someone but it will probably take a few days, Hillbilly could probably do it faster, let me know if he's not able to help you.

btw: Just came back from the DR, SAJOMA area, had a blast.
Welcome back!

-Helpmann :)

DMAO

Oct 30, 2004
Which San Jose de las Matas?

The one with Corocito and Moncion, or the one near Santiago?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Which San Jose de las Matas?

The one with Corocito and Moncion, or the one near Santiago?

ok the one I'm talking about is about 30-40 minutes from Santiago near Janico. Didn't know there was another one.