Job for Mangu Minute

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I saw this in the news and thought it would be a very good idea for the Mangu Minute mobile team to go out and check this out as they did on the one sponsored by LF. It would be interesting to hear their output on this exhibit in comparison to the other. WB I think this is right up your alley.

Rick

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
I saw this in the news and thought it would be a very good idea for the Mangu Minute mobile team to go out and check this out as they did on the one sponsored by LF. It would be interesting to hear their output on this exhibit in comparison to the other. WB I think this is right up your alley.

Rick

I love it! Finally we are seeing some social activism.

Quick, WB!

To the "Mangu Mobile"!

SCandall

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If I'm about I will go, if not, I'm sure Randy will go take a look and get a few photos.

As we said, the Government fair was 100% pure propaganda. Very sad :(

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Look up in the sky!!!!! It's a bird, no it's a plane, nooooooooooo it's SUPERMANGO !!!!! Be there or be square.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Thank you Scandall, I thought I'd would be able to count on you and sure enough your post proved me right.

As I can't make it and as I believe a number of like people would be very interested in knowing how the opposition will interpret the "Reign of the PLD" then your observance and reporting are critical. Once again thank you and will look forward to your report in 2 weeks.

Rick

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Got another link dealing with this fair. Its great to see some social activism in the DR. These are the baby steps that a democracy needs to build the giant steps of the future.

http://www.clavedigital.com

Last edited by a moderator: